6

Jake wave "Can I sleep here?"

"I left my key in the library because I forget to put it back on my pocket and I call Niki to borrow his key but he forgot to bring his own." Jake explain seeing the questionable face of Sunghoon.

"Okay come in" and Sunghoon open the door widely so Jake can enter.

Jake put his bag on the sofa and Sunghoon get some clothes to lend it to Jake. Sunghoon handed the clothes to Jake.

"Go take a shower already you might catch a cold" Jake get the clothes and say thank you to Sunghoon before heading to the bathroom.

When Jake came out to the bathroom he see Sunghoon preparing the table. He went over there and sat down. Sunghoon prepare a ramyeon.

"Good your so timing let's eat now." Sunghoon said when he see Jake comfortably sitting.

They eat their food in silent. After they finish eat they decided to play. And Sunghoon always win.

"Argh~ I don't want to play anymore your so good at it I'm always ended losing." Jake complain getting annoyed.

"Your just sucked up." Sunghoon teased Jake while teasing a laugh at him and Jake was annoyed so he get the pillow that was on the sofa and slapped it on Sunghoon face. Sunghoon didn't see that, so he fell on the floor. Sunghoon get also a pillow in the couch and smashed it to Jake face then he run. Jake chased Sunghoon so he can get his revenge. They chased each other and hitting pillow. Jake was about to hit Sunghoon when he lost his balance and he fell on Sunghoon. Sunghoon immediately grabbed Jake by the waist thinking that he could save Jake from falling but they both fell.

Sunghoon was lying on the floor while Jake was on top of him. Because of their position, it caused their faces to be so close that they almost kissed. They stared at each other for a few seconds.

Jake who realized their position was panicking to stand up. When he stood up Sunghoon also stood up. They were both silent.

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked to Jake. Jake just nodded without looking at Sunghoon because he can feel it again that weird feelings.

"I think it's better to sleep now." Sunghoon suggested so Jake nodded again his head as approvement.

Before they headed to the room they clean the mess they made. After cleaning they headed to the room Jake take the bed of Jungwon. Earlier Jake ask permission to Jungwon if he can use his bed and Jungwon said yes. They both lay down Sunghoon turn off the lamp shade that only giving a light in the room now it's already dark but not so dark because of the lights that coming outside. And again they are both silent.

"Sunghoon?" Jake called to know if Sunghoon already asleep. Sunghoon just hummed as a answer.

"How are you with Hannah?" Jake asked facing the ceiling. It's been four days since Hannah and Sunghoon dates.

"Fine. Hannah was good but still she's not my type." Sunghoon stated the fact.

"You're such a jerk!" Jake reply with small smile on his face. He really don't know what Sunghoon ideal type they where friends for three years.

"What is your ideal type for a girl?" Jake asked curiously but instead of getting an answer he heard Sunghoon chuckling. Jake furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his to Sunghoon direction.

"What's funny?" Jake ask and back again facing the ceiling.

"Nothing." Sunghoon answered.

"So who's this person you like?" Jake asked remembering that Sunghoon didn't answer it the last time he asked about it.

Sunghoon was hesitating if he should tell him the truth or what. Sunghoon sigh.

"I'll tell you soon." That's only Sunghoon can say know.

"Your being unfair you know who I like but I don't know who the person you like." Jake said with a muffled voice.  Sunghoon who facing the ceiling tilted his head to look at the older even though is dark but with the help of light outside coming from the window he can see the latter was pouting. And Jake didn't notice that he was pouting.

Sunghoon smile "I'll let you know someday. I promise."
Jake just sigh. If Sunghoon not ready to tell him then he won't force it.

when Jake became silent it's Sunghoon who ask again. "Then, how about you why you insist to help Bomi to date me? You like her but you pushing her to me".

"Like I said before I don't want to destroy our friendship." Jake answered.

"But if you let her know maybe she can like you back. After all you're so cute." The last sentence was a whisper so Jake didn't hear it.

"Maybe, but still I'm afraid that he don't feel the same."

"And your okay with her dating other man or even me? You don't hurt seeing the person you like, like someone else? And worst you helping her to date with anyone?" Sunghoon question.

"It's okay because it's you. Of course a little bit. That anyone is you and like I said it's okay because it's you. For me as long as she's happy then be it." Jake answered.

"And you're happy too?"

"See her happy I'm happy too." Jake answered with a sad smile.

"Hearing that then I'll help to make her happy too." And Sunghoon smiled bitterly.

After their talking they become silent and fall asleep.

Sorry for grammatical and typographical error.
Thank you for reading this.💖🥺