18

"What? You love Sunghoon?" They all turned their head of the person who just speak. They all shocked when they see Bomi standing not so far at them enough to hear their conversation.

"Bomi?" It's the only word can Jake said. His heart beat crazily. And he can feel his hand getting wet and cold. As Jake stood up to approach Bomi. Bomi suddenly left.

"She probably heard us." Jungwon said nervously.

"She literally heard us." Sunoo corrected.

Jake didn't bother anymore of his two friends and follow Bomi. Jake found Bomi at the back of their school.

Her back was facing him."Bomi" Jake called her.

"Since when?" Bomi asked calmly still not facing him. He gulped and become quite.

She slowly turned to look at Jake who was now become silent. "I said since when?" there's a bit of angriness of his voice.

"I don't know when it's started. I just woke up one day and realized I already have feelings for him." Jake said.

"Pathetic do you think I'll believe it? You betray me Jake!" She shouted. "You make me like a fool believing all the words you said to me! Pretending that you'll always by my side! Support me?! Good friend at me?! Shoulder to cry on?! You just like her?! Gaining my trust then betray me!" Bomi shouted of all his lungs not caring if someone hear them.

"That's not true Bomi all I've show to you was purely true." Jake said as he started crying. He don't want Bomi hate him maybe he don't like her anymore romantically but she liked the girl like sister way.

Bomi smirked. "You can't fool me again Jake. You disgusting shit. Falling in love with his bestfriend guy." She said while looking at Jake from head to toe judging him.

Jake continue to sob he was hurt of what Bomi said at him it was hurt that he was hearing those words to the girl he used to like before. Bomi was special to her.

"B-bomi" he stutter while he call the name of the girl. Jake approach Bomi but Bomi push him hard he didn't expect it and because he feeling weak too that's why it cause him to fall on the ground. 

"Don't come near me I don't want to be infected by you being disgusting." Bomi said.

"Bomi!" It's Hannah he approached Jake and help him to stand. "Are you alright?" She asked Jake just nodded.

"I can't believe you Bomi. Your hatred already consumed you that you forget the people who where always there when your down! Jake was the only one who's always there for you because he's the only one who can stand you. Is this how you returned to all good he did to you?" Hannah said.

"And who do you think to blame all of this?! You and your mother made me like this! Specially you! In fact, you are just the same. You all fooled me." Bomi said fuming mad.

"If your angry at me blamed it on me you don't have to blame your angry at someone else." Hannah said.

"Oh are you trying to be a hero now?" She smirk then slowly turned to expressionless. "You'll see. You'll pay for fooling around me." After she said that she walked out.

"I'm sorry about her. She was just full of hatred that it makes her heart become cold and stone." Hannah said to Jake who was still crying and sobbing.

"Yeah stop crying it's make me cry to." Hannah said while she was rubbing Jake back trying to calmed him down.

"I-I feel b-bad about h-her. S-she is angry at me." Jake can't speak properly as he was crying. He is really feeling guilty. He don't want to hurt other people specially to all the person who has a special space on his heart.

"Jake!" He saw Sunghoon with his jersey. Sunghoon was catching his breath. He run to find Jake after what Sunoo and Jungwon said.

His heart broke as he saw Jake situation. His nose red and his eyes puffy and red. He hugged Jake and caress his back then kiss his Jake forehead. Jake stop crying when Sunghoon did those things to him it's feels so comfy and secure. He love the warmth of Sunghoon that it gives to him. It feels so comfortable.

"What happen? Did he do something on you? Did he hurt you?" Sunghoon asked then he checked Jake if he has some bruise.

"I'm fine." Jake take Sunghoon hands. Sunghoon look at him worriedly but Jake just smile at him. Sunghoon wipe the tears on Jake cheek that already dried.

"I'm sorry I make it more complicated. I'll talk to her okay? I'll fix it." Sunghoon said and he hugged Jake again.

"I'm still here just in case you forgot about me." Hannah said being so third wheel.

"Hannah?" Sunghoon asked in shock he didn't notice earlier the girl because all his focus was on Jake.

"Yeah hello ex boyfriend" she said and laugh awkwardly. "Sorry for what my sister did. I'll to talk her first. So yeah bye." Then she left the two.

"Gosh I never been feel so single in my life until I'm with them. Well they look cute together." Hannah said while living them.

Sunghoon who heard that just smile while Jake blush a little.