🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)

Start from the beginning

But she kept a blank face. She showed no one her feelings. Only Belle and no one else. No one deserved to see anything from her except the gang leader. "Don't fucking waste any time! The boss got plans that need attending to."

The familiar gruff voice of Belle's second in command sent shivers down the spines of her gang. Good. That only meant less work for Belle and more time to return to her pet.

The sound of boots walking against stone floors was heard approaching. It made the two men straighten their posture at the first few words the woman spoke.

The sound of a heavy door was heard opening and shutting, making sure no one followed behind. "You two. Help the boys unload the trucks." "Yes ma'am!" They said in unison as they rushed off, through the heavy door.

When (Y/N) heard the men leave, her expression was soon turned into a longing. The woman clawed against the bed, eager to see that white hair, those stern eyes, and that golden tooth in Belle's smile.

"(Y/N)... Mommy's home...~" The gruff voice heard before soon turned smooth and sweet. All alone at last with the love of (Y/N)'s life. "W-Welcome home mistress~ I've missed you..."

The sound of boots came to a hault at the front of the door. Dark eyes peered in as Belle reached into her shirt and pulled out a necklace around her neck.

A shimmering, gold key was what she wore. As horrible as some people saw it, the key brought her peace, knowing her little (Y/N) was at home safe.

"I've missed you too my little canary...~ So cold and alone in your cage..." (Y/N) smiled lovingly as her narrowed gaze drank in Belle's image. It brought her great relief to see her alive and in one piece.

"Yes mistress... I've been counting every second for your arrival..." She said sweetly as Belle unlocked the door and shut it behind her.

The older woman stood at the foot of the bed and kept her hands behind her back, looking down at her pet with a sly smirk. "How cute... I expected nothing less from my darling, little bitch...~"

Each word that escaped her lips made (Y/N) feel bubbly inside. It was like music to her ears. "Oh, I got you a little something while I was out...~"

Belle reached into her pocket and smiled gently at the woman, sending warm shivers through her lover's body. "Close your eyes..." She demanded, to which (Y/N) obeyed instantly.

The feeling of something cold went around her throat while Belle's hands gently traveled to the back of her neck, hooking the chilling item around her like it was some kind of metal choker.

"There... You look beautiful..." (Y/N) opened her eyes and looked down to a hand held mirror Belle held up. A glittering collar with a large (favorite color) gem attached to a gold chain was placed around the younger lady's neck.

She gasped with wide, adoring eyes as her fingers carefully caressed the collar and quietly fell in love with it. Seeing her get like this made the gang leader grin from ear to ear.

Despite being locked in a chamber, Belle simply adored pampering (Y/N). The look in her eyes seemed to be one of the few things that brought her joy.

"I love it!~ It's absolutely beautiful..~" The prisoner chirped sweetly, making Belle kiss her forehead lovingly. "Good.. I'm glad you like it darling..."

Silently, Belle took off her shoes with her feet and gently crawled onto the bed, her narrowed gaze drawn to (Y/N)'s outfit. "And you got all dolled up for me I see...~"

The prisoner merely smirked and with a longing expression, ran her hand down her body in an alluring way. "Of course.. I wanted to surprise my mistress after a long, tiring day of work...~"