Chapter 17:Finishing of the favour

Start from the beginning

Annie:"Why do you want it??"

Lou:"To make sure you don't have anything in it." Annie hesitantly took off her ring and gave it to Lou.

Lou:"Cool ring. I wanna keep it." Lou was able to activate the miniature blade on the ring.

Wald:"Pass it here."

Lou:"But I don't wanna." Wald just gave him a serious look before lou passed it to him.

Wald:"Whys there a blade on it. Is it poisonous?"

Annie:"Why don't you try it out and see."

Wald:"The way you said that makes me suspect it's just fine." Wald passed the ring back to Lou with the blade still out. That's when you looked over at Annie and saw her come up with an idea. Annie whispered something under her breath.

Annie:"Move to the other side of the carriage when I touch hand." You didn't know what Annie had planned but you trusted her enough to go along with it. A couple seconds later Annie brushed her hand against yours. You quickly leapt forward and winded Wald. You looked behind to see Lou had cut Annie's cheek.

Annie:"You idiot." Annie's body started emitting a yellow bolt of lightning as a arm came out destroying the wagon. You went flying but luckily landed on a box.

Y/n:"Awww crap that hurt like hell." You got out of the box and stumbled around until you heard two gunshots go off. You ran over to see Lou running away and Annie with a bullet wound in her chest. "You alright Annie??"

Annie:"Yeah never better." Annie casually stood up and looked at Wald who was dying.

Wald:"What are you?"

Annie:" I'm no one. Now tell me where's Carly." Wald reached into his pocket pulled out a cigarette. He put it I his mouth but was to weak to use it. Annie helped him out and lite it for him.

Wald"*cough* she's at hq."

Annie:"Hmm where's that??" Wald gave her an address just before he bled out on the ground.

Y/n:"You know I didn't know the guy but he seemed one to be able to show respect. It's a shame he had to do a shameful job though." Annie looked at you and saw that you had a big cut on your face. Annie ran over to you and wiped the blood away.

Annie:" I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to hurt you."

Y/n:"Don't worry I'm alive aren't I."

Annie:" I know but I'm still sorry alright."

Y/n:" Well in that case you can repay me."

Annie:"Hmm and what's that??"

Y/n:"Kiss me like you kissed me before the Trost operation."

Annie:"Hmmm is that all you want??"

Y/n:"For now it is." You bent down a bit and put your arms around Annie's waist. You pulled her in as she cupped your face. You felt the warm soft touch of her lips and her sweet taste of her mouth. You and Annie stayed like that for about 3 minutes before you both pulled away.

Annie:"Is that hood enough for you??"

Y/n:"Yeah of course it was. You know your the best person I could've asked for." Annie blushed at your comment and punched you in the arm.

Annie:"Don't say that stuff ok it makes me blush. We should get going anyway, we have to find Carly soon." You nodded at her as you both begun walking back to the barracks.

Y/n:"Tell me Annie why does the Marliens want the founder anyway??"

Annie:"They need him so he doesn't activate the rumbling."