After Momonga gets the function of the mirror, his mind gradually grasps the essential techniques. The magic mirror responded accordingly, expanding Momonga's vision in the mirror. Appreciative of the progress, both Aureole and Sebas applauded his accomplishment.

His hand swing left and right, and as a result, the mirror's vision turn left and right as well. With the realization, he thought

(I have twenty of these. I will allocate ten to Acadia for the Supreme Army and Atlas Air Command on the 10th floor, enabling them to carry out reconnaissance and missions. The remaining ten shall be given to the guardians for their own missions.)

Excited by the possibilities, Momonga refocused his attention on the mirror, determined to put it to practical use. With a mere thought, he directed the mirror's view, shifting from one location to another. The mirror's wide field of vision now revealed landscapes and settlements, awaiting exploration and analysis.

Eager to explore the world through the mirror, Momonga declared, 

"Let's see where they are."

As if heeding his command, the magic mirror obediently adjusted its view, allowing Momonga to peer into distant realms. With Aureole and Sebas by his side, he prepared himself to delve into the depths of the mirror's capabilities, eager to gather valuable information that would serve Nazarick's future endeavors.

●~●~●~●~●

[Treon Plains — Lales city]

The vast expanse of the Treon Plains lay at the heart of the continent, serving as the neutral zone for the eight surrounding nations

The vast expanse of the Treon Plains lay at the heart of the continent, serving as the neutral zone for the eight surrounding nations. Each of these nations held its own distinct power and influence, with the Ancient Empire of Nabu reigning as the central force atop the plains. To the west of the Treon Plains stood the United Holy Kingdoms of Soturian, a formidable alliance of territories bound by a shared faith. 

Beyond them, the Hada Sea Dynasty ruled the western seas, while the Island Yovaria Empire thrived in the southern waters. The Grozuc Sea Empire, nestled in the south, commanded the vast seas and trade routes. On the eastern side of the plains, the Meta Old Empire claimed its dominion, while the Demon Ancient Empire held sway to the south. Lastly, to the east across the sea, the Spala Sea Empire extended its influence.

These eight nations stood united, forming a steadfast alliance against the four aggressive nations situated in the northern part of the continent. Every decade, the Stosite Empire, situated in the northwest of the Ancient Empire of Nabu, would wage war against the southern nations, driven by a relentless desire to conquer the central lands where the Ancient Empire of Nabu resided. The neutral zone of the Treon Plains became the battleground, as the allied nations sought to defend their territory and maintain peace.

Within this neutral zone stood the solitary city, the only settlement on the vast plains. The decision to refrain from establishing kingdoms in the area was a deliberate one, aimed at preventing any provocation or resentment among the other nations, particularly the seafaring powers.