(Au: For those who forgot the faces of the Pleiades maids and Sebas - Lupusregina, Cz, Solution, Sebas, Naberal, Yuri, and Entoma)

Among the Pleiades battle maids stood a woman dressed in a pristine white kimono, seamlessly connected to their ranks. Her presence exuded an ethereal grace that captivated all who beheld her. Her hair, as white as freshly fallen snow, was intricately tied into a bun, adorned with a delicate red rose clip. Piercing through the air, her eyes, a striking shade of crimson, held a mesmerizing allure, reminiscent of blood. With her flawless albino complexion, she possessed an otherworldly beauty that seemed to transcend mortal bounds. As she stood there, a vision of celestial elegance, she became an embodiment of enchantment amidst the loyal Pleiades battle maids.

"What are your orders for us, Momonga-sama?" the old butler, Sebas, said respectfully.

Momonga took a moment to ponder before responding. "Umu, in the Tomb of Nazarick, you are our butler, and the Pleiades battle maids are our strongest maids. Sebas, I want you to be my personal butler. Do you accept? You may refuse if you wish. After all, you are the head butler of Nazarick, not the Tower of the Nine Realms. But if you accept, I will promote you to be the head butler of this tower and my personal attendant. What do you say?"

Sebas lowered himself to one knee and replied, "Staying by your side and obeying your orders is the reason for a butler's existence. I accept, my lord. It is my greatest joy to serve you and be useful to my master."

Momonga then turned his attention to the seven battle maids standing before him. "And as for the battle maids Aureole, Yuri, Lupusregina, CZ2128, Narberal, Solution, and Entoma, would you like to become my personal maids? There will be intervals and days off, of course. Now, do you accept?"

The battle maids all knelt in unison, and Yuri spoke on their behalf. "As Sebas-sama mentioned, it is our greatest joy to serve you and be useful to our master. We accept, my lord. We will give our very best!"

Momonga nodded approvingly. "Umu, I know you will."

Turning his attention to the kitsune maid, Kimiko, Momonga issued further instructions. "Kimiko, please introduce them to the other maids and the head of the maids, Floralin. Show them around all the facilities on the 98th floor. Afterwards, let them choose from the two hundred guest rooms. They can pick whichever they prefer. Understood?"

"Yes, Momonga-sama," Kimiko replied with a respectful bow. She then addressed the battle maids. "Please follow me," she gestured, leading them away. Aureole then stayed to have Momonga a maid to take care all of his needs

Momonga glanced at Yuri. "Yuri, you will introduce Aureole to the others and familiarize her with the facilities," he instructed.

Yuri nodded and responded, "Understood, my lord. I will ensure Aureole is properly settled in and acquainted with everything."

After the departure of the kitsune maid, Aureole Omega assumed her position, standing beside Momonga. Sensing Momonga's frustration with the Mirror of Remote Viewing, he turned to Sebas for assistance. Momonga requested Sebas to teach him the proper operation of the troublesome magic mirror.