„Ahh....you're doing it again bun, tsk"

*Three weeks later*

{New message: BunnyBoy🐰 sent you a text message.}

BunnyBoy🐰: Hyungie! I'm done with work, I'm about to get some groceries so I'll be home in an hour if you want to come over ;) Love you ❤️

HungHyung💦: Hey Bun, alright! I'll wait for you then, love you too 😘

One hour later Jungkook comes back home to Taeyhung sitting in the living room, reading a book as far as he can see from where he's standing. As soon as he entered, Taehyung unglued his eyes from the book and looked up to his boyfriend, smiling widely. Like two magnets their bodies got closer and connected in a passionate kiss.

Both have been working a lot and didn't have enough chances to spend a longer period of time together. 

Taehyung missed Jungkooks touch a lot and his boyfriend teasing him by wearing skinny Jeans and them white new rock boots didn't help at all. He cursed at the fact that he got his bunny those shoes as they always managed to make him horny when Jungkook wore them. Just now he realized Jungkook was doing it again. 

He's standing in front of him, pale skinny jeans hugging his athletic legs while those chunky white shoes pooled on his feet. Taehyung felt his body getting hot again as the desire to just pick his bunny up and fuck him hard against the mattress has overtaken his mind.

„Ahh....you're doing it again, tsk" he sighed as he got a confused look from Jungkook.

Taehyung stepped closer, his eyes ready to hunt down his bun. „You think it's okay what you're doing with me?"

„Hyung..." Bun got visibly more confused.

The older scoffed „You don't even know what I'm talking about, huh? This is the problem...bun." a sharp slap echoed off the naked walls as his hand landed on Jungkooks plump butt. 

„For weeks you've been teasing your hyung with looking dangerously hot...Wearing those skin tight jeans and them sexy boots...Damn and I can't even have a bite off it, you think that is okay?" he

Jungkooks puppy eyes widened as he blushed, everything made sense now.
He noticed his hyung glancing at him more often but he didn't think it was the fit that caused it, he thought it was the lack of sex and physical touch they shared the past few weeks since they were both busy.

As Taeyhung didn't get an answer his patience was finally at an end. „Bedroom. Now." he growled.

A whimper was the only thing the ravenette could get out as intense emotions were hitting him all at once. But mostly he's excited and horny as hell. Angry Taehyung? Immediate hard on. Fuck.

.......

„Undress everything and just leave the new rocks on. When you're done I want you to lay down on the bed." The deep voice of Taehyung led his bunny on what to do to make it up to his hyung.

When Jungkook was undressed and ready, Taehyung started by reading down a note he held in his hand.

„February 09th, 10th, 12th, 15th...17th, 22nd." He steps closer to the bed with every date he's reading out loud. „You know what happened on those days?"

Jungkooks felt that drop in his lower stomach everytime Taeyhung's sharp voice pierced through the silence. He felt incredibly hot and turned on by his hyungs fierce but calm voice. It was the silence before the storm and he felt like he'd explode from the excitement to get railed by Taehyungs big cock. He guessed it were the days he had the white new rocks on since that's what got Tae riled up so much. The brat he is, he just kept being his innocent self and shook his head. He's horny, he wants to push his hyung as far as possible to get fucked really hard.