dirty bunny

*The next saturday*

{New message: BunnyBoy🐰 sent you a text message.}

BunnyBoy🐰: Hyungie! The weathers nice today, how about going out at a café? Just chillin' around or something...

HungHyung💦: Hey Bunny, sounds nice! You got a day off again? I see you're treating yourself :)

BunnyBoy🐰: Just want to spend time with my favorite Hyung ;P

HungHyung💦: So you got other Hyungs too 😩...

BunnyBoy🐰: But...you're my favorite 👉👈

HungHyung💦:Tsk...I'm sad now...

BunnyBoy🐰: I'll make it up 😜

HungHyung💦: I see...👀

BunnyBoy🐰: Tomorrow, 2pm. at yours, dress comfy though

HungHyung💦: I already missed you...see you tomorrow then 😘

BunnyBoy🐰: See you babe 💕

*At Tae's parking lot*

Jungkook pulled up with his matte black BMW just at the time Taehyung opened the door to the main entrance, already smiling widely at the thought of meeting his lover very soon. He decided to wear a straight cut, light blue Jeans with an oversized white t-shirt, since Jungkook showed lots of liking in in him wearing those casual outfits. As far as he could tell, Jungkook was wearing black sweatpants, a white shirt and white sneakers. Taehyung absolutely loved seeing his bunny in sweatpants, messy hair and everything. It was cozy cute and dangerously sexy at the same time, both he just couldn't get enough of.

„Well, hey there.." Jungkook checked out the man in front of him, shamelessly scanning his eyes up and down while his tongue is working extra hard on moisturizing his suddenly hella dry lips. „Where are you going dressed up like that, may I ask?" he raised an eyebrow.

Taehyung snorts „Well...I'm having a date with a very handsome man in a few minutes..." he smirked.

„Hmm, that man must be lucky then having to get a snack like you. Is he as handsome like you?" Jungkook got closer to him, but not touching yet.

Taehyung smiled even more than before „He is...he's sexy, smart, talented, cute and has the prettiest ass I've ever seen." he grabbed Jungkooks butt, squeezing with his big hands. He then realized surprisingly, that the younger wasn't wearing any underwear beneath his sweatpants, and gasped.

They closed the gap between them, pressed their bodies together and kissed. The fact that the younger was naked underneath the black fabric made Taehyung's mind go wild and the kissing got hot and heavy as he sticked his tongue deep into the ravenettes mouth.

„Let's have some fun today, shall we?" Jungkooks deep, sensual voice interrupted.

„Alright." Tahyung smacked his ass as they separated to get into the car.

//

*At the café*

Jungkook led Taehyung to a nearby café where he liked to spend hours of sketching his clients Tattoos. It was very cozy and had spacious lounges with very comfy pillows and blankets for when it gets chilly outside to cuddle yourself in. Big trees are reaching their branches above the guests heads, giving them some welcomed cooling shadow during the hotter summer days. All in all a perfect place to chill. But also, as Jungkook had imagined many times, a perfect place for an exhib boy like him to tickle out his risky perverted side. Now that he has Taehyung on his side, he actually felt encouraged to finally bring his dirty fantasies to life.