'Prove it then I'm wrong hyungie.'

The last few days Tae has been struggling with a bit of lower back pain. His grunts and moans get more frequent which makes Jungkook worry quite a bit so he suggests Hyung to hit the gym together, he knows a few exercises that help to ease some pain. Because he too has experienced some back pain in the past from tattooing and found those to be very helpful.

True to his promise Jungkook takes Taehyung with him to the gym. It took a few kisses and him promising to treat Tae with some food afterwards to get him to finally agree.

So here they are at the gym and Taehyung already can't keep his eyes off of Jungkook. Koos white shirt is hugging his tits beautifully, the cotton fabric stretched out to its limit to reach from breast to breast. The gray sweats only add to the delicious sight he can proudly call his boyfriend. At this point Tae knows he has to pull himself together to not pop a boner in public, the gym is packed and he definitely doesn't want to get in trouble and embarrass himself in front of everyone.

Jungkook told Tae that they need to stretch first so they won't take any injuries during the workout. Taehyungs heart stops. Great. He's already hot, the few hours earlier of him imagining half naked bunny working out of course didn't make the situation much better. It's getting dangerously hot in here.

To Taehyung's relief, the first few exercises aren't too bad. No physical touch or any sexual tension. Not until Jungkook insists on helping Tae to relieve the pain, throws him onto the floor and cages him with his body.

The younger grabbed his ankle and pushed his leg up towards his body to make the muscle groups around the hips loosen up easier. At first it hurt, the backside of his leg was tense and the movement stung his lower back. Hissing, his face scrunched up in slight pain. 'Jungkook, I don't know if it should hurt like that...ah!' he moaned in discomfort. 'Hyung, breathe and try to relax. I know it can hurt, it'll ease the pain soon, okay?' the younger reassures with his big sparkling eyes looking soothingly at hyung.

Taehyung tries his best to do what Jungkook asked for and breathes in and out slowly. As he did, he opened his eyes and oh lord, all the tension came shooting back in because jungkook happened to be hovering over him, bending him in half. No, not sexual at all Taehyung panicked on the inside. It's just sexy, sweaty Jungkook gripping hard onto his thigh, pressing his groin against his own butt as his face gets closer to his own.

'Hyung, you're still tense. Please try to breathe and relax.' the younger smirked, enjoying his hyungs flushing face.

'Jungkook....' he whispers. '...how am I supposed to relax like this? I mean... This position we're in...' the teacher whined out, clearly embarrassed he's already dealing with a semi hard-on.

Jungkook chuckles. 'What do you mean hyungie?' Obviously he knows what Taehyung is referring to. To tease his partner even further he pressed his hips harder against him to the point Taehyung could clearly feel the outline of his cock pushing against his ass. Tae is heavily turned on by now, this strong tattooed man hovering over him and caging him with his full weight makes tae bark like a little bitch in heat. Fuck. He wants Jungkook to pound his nasty ass so bad. Right here, right now if sanity wasn't still in the way.

'Okay Tae, I think that was enough for now let's get to the workout. Maybe that'll help you to loosen up better.' He jumps up and helps wobbly Tae to stand up, holding out his tattooed hand.

Picking up some weights, Jungkook shows him how to lift them properly and what exercises to do to target his core muscles. According to koo, weights help to build muscles and therefore result in reducing Tae's back pain.

Jungkook positions himself behind Tae, his body unnecessarily close to his back as his hands grip onto his hips. 'Here...' he tightens his grasp on hyungs hips. 'Bend your back just a little more and press your hips slightly outwards towards me.'