revenge

Jungkook looks at his phone: Friday, july 16th, 7.30 am

He's whining „So fucking early ugh, who wants to tattoo themselves at fucking 8 am?! That girl suspicious, must be some freak..." He mumbles in front of himself.

At the shop his customer is already waiting. A very delicate and soft looking girl, to Jungkooks surprise, because she booked the entire day for a quite morbid tattoo. He doesn't really care how his customers look obviously, but he's concerned by her choice, she definitely doesn't suit the concept of dark and gory tattoos.

Jungkook lets her inside and made some tea to relax while he starts preparing his working station.
„Your first one?"—„Yes, never done one before."—„You sure you want such a big piece as your first? Its gonna be very painful, especially on the ribs."—„We're gonna see, I can handle quite some pain."

Again one of those who think they can handle pain even though the've never been tattooed. It's different handling strong pain for a short amount of time compared to enduring it for hours. It's brutal and tiring to the point you're gonna be exhausted for days. But she was sure to be able to handle it and promised to pay, even if they couldn't get through, fuck it.

He freehanded the piece on her body, skulls, flowers and decaying cadavers of a deer and snake now decorating her pretty skin. That's gonna be his weirdest piece for sure.

To everyones surprise she bit the 12 hours through it and they actually finished the tattoo. It's a very intense one and JK is very proud of it, he likes it now that it's on her body. She was super happy and giggly about it, how ambivalent. Definitely his most resistant customer so far, chapeau.

After he made sure the girl was fit enough to make it home safely, he went to shower. He has a whole bathroom with a shower cabin in his studio and it came in very handy many times, because some customers just seem not to now that they should preferably shower before their appointment.

He showers, washes his hair and layed down on the sofa in the entry to get ready for his own appointment with Taehyung. He's relaxing for about an hour to fuel enough energy for what's about to come as his phone rings.

„Ping!"

{New message: HungHyung💦 sent you a text message.}
HungHyung💦: kookie can't make it on time 😢
my car broke down, can you pick me up?

BunnyBoy🐰: sure, where you at?

HungHyung💦: at school
(file: google maps location)

Jungkook gets on his car to pick Taehyung up. Once there he drives around the building but can't find any parking lots, so he seeks for Tae's help now.

{Incoming call: BunnyBoy🐰}
JK: Hey Hyung, can't find a parking lot, what type of art school is this with this shitty ass signage...

TH: *giggles*Kookie, i now its shitty i tried to file a complaint so many times. It's funny how I can hear your car but I can't see you. Stay where you're at I am gonna try follow the sound, you probably near the cafeteria.

JK: WTF Am I that loud, haha—i'm gonna wait here then...

TH: You mean you or your car? Because you both moan the same, like father like son right?

Jungkook laughs out loud at Tae's silliness as he can see him approaching his car.

„Here you are, handsome." Taehyung says in his extra deep sultry voice.
„You look sexy, like a modern type of a prince riding a car instead of a white horse." Taehyung snorts.

„You can be my princess for tonight if you want." Jungkook winks at Taehyung.

He narrows his eyes at Jungkook „Sure prince charming, how about dining something then?" Taehyung enters the car.