ultramarine

*Wednesday, at Taehyungs private Atelier*

Pretty shades of oranges, reds and golds are shimmering off the walls at the small wooden atelier, as autumn is already starting to take over the fading summer. Taehyung loved this time of the year the most, he loved the variety of colors painting the world to an almost unreal beauty. Since this spectacular act of nature is short-lived, he decided to take his time to paint and capture these moments he enjoyed so much. He's not alone, this time Jungkook joined him in his atelier and agreed to assist Tae as his personal muse. One wall of the room was completely made of glass and allowed a large amount of daylight to illuminate the whole atelier. The floor and other walls were made of wood, canvases were laying everywhere and splatters of paint were decorating almost every single crevices of the rough wooden elements.

To pose, Jungkook was sitting on a wooden chair, his arm resting on the backrest as his body is facing Taehyung. The orangey light was illuminating his right side of his body, hugging every prominent part it hits. Wherever the light hits a highly perfused body part such as his nose, lips, and fingertips a pretty shade of reddish pink would appear next to the bright orange light, setting a soft contrast to the tattoo artists cool toned but tan skin. The side that was not touched by light was colored in several hues of blue and purple with hard shadows, which was very characteristic for autumn and winter lighting. Orange bright light with hard, cool toned shadows creating an surreal scenery that could be right out of our dreams rather than being reality.

Taehyungs eyes were following the shapes and curves of Jungkooks. They traced the slight slope on his nose, his sharp jawline, the strong tendon muscles on his neck, the curvy lines on his torso pinching in where his small waist started. The more he looked at him, the more it felt like he was observing a landscape.

While his eyes were observing the raven boy, his hands worked on their own trying to express what its owners brain was seeing and feeling. Rough bristles of his paintbrush were scratching on the equally rough linen canvas. The slightly sticky thick consistency of oil paint was creating an oddly satisfying resistance against his moving fingers, as if allowing you to have a little time to exactly think about how you want to place, trace and lead that exact stroke you're creating.

The whole painting process they were completely silent. They enjoyed the cozy athmosphere, the relaxed setting that was given as if time has stopped for a moment. Life was rough and heavily scheduled, so moments like these were rare and very welcome for both of them.

„I'm done..." Taehyung sighed out. He didn't paint a bigger piece like this in a while and was exhausted.

Jungkook stood up from his chair and stretched out his aching body „Can I see? Ooof I think my butt cheeks are gonna fall off, this chair is hard as fuck..."

„Can you turn around? I have to see if they're still there." Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook turned around his nude body. „Still there?" he giggled.

„Hmmm....not sure, can't see well. Can you get closer?" he reached out his arms towards Jungkook. The ravenette closed the distance between them, now looking at the painting. The older slapped his butt „Phew, they're still there! Prettier than ever." his hand caressed the flushed, strong muscle.

„The painting is beautiful Tae....I love the warm and cold contrast you did." his chocolate eyes were fixated on the canvas.

After drinking some Tea Taehyung has prepared for them, Jungkook then was laying down on the floor, to bathe in the last sun rays peeking in through the window. He was feeling extremely comfortable and cozy as his cute little toes were wriggling in the warmth of the sun that were now only hitting his lower half of his body, since the sun was already beginning to set.