Chapter 50: Floating

The old woman left, she glared at Boss Zheng bitterly before she left. Obviously, she was affected by Su Xiaoxi's remarks, and she felt that she was old.

Women, no matter how old they are, most hate others saying that she is old, and this old NPC woman is no exception, so the look she stared at Boss Zheng contained her deep anger.

Boss Zheng was stared at by the old woman, and suddenly his hands and feet were cold, as if an invisible hand was climbing on his shoulders, making his scalp numb.

At a loss as to what to do, he could only turn to vent, turning all these fears into hatred, and slammed Su Xiaoxi's eyes.

He obviously didn't offend this little girl, at most he thought of something inappropriate, but he didn't show it!

I don't understand why she deliberately said such provocative words. Is it possible that she has any props to read her mind?

Su Xiaoxi looked back at him innocently, with an expression of "I didn't do anything, why do you look at me like this", and he was half angry again, so he didn't go to see Su Xiaoxi at all.

After the old woman left, naturally no one dared touch her "delicious food" on this table.

The round-faced girl cautiously suggested: "While it is still dark, we might as well follow the old woman secretly to see where she is going to guard the door?"

Everyone has been around the ancient building for two days, and there are no clues to leave.

Today, this may be the only breakthrough, and no one will refuse.

Everyone reached an agreement, but with so many people following the old woman, the goal was too big and easy to be spotted.

Therefore, we can only draw lots to decide who will follow the old woman, and the rest will follow the next person, everyone is not far away.

The disadvantage of this is that if the last person is lost, the rest of the people will also be lost.

But there is no way, this is the only better way that everyone can think of.

Lots were drawn to determine the order of everyone. Su Xiaoxi was drawn to the back, fifth place, and it was Boss Zheng who had to follow.

However, Xiaowen followed her, which made her feel relieved.

Two people can act together.

The first one was the boy in the little couple. After he got the lottery, he ran out quickly.

Fortunately, the old woman has inconvenience in her legs and feet, and she walks really slowly.

He caught up with the old woman without much effort, only two or three meters away from her.

The old woman has not only bad legs and feet, but also her ears, and her senses are very dull, so she didn't notice that she was being followed.

She leaned on her crutches and walked slowly, step by step, towards the darkest part of the ancient building.

The boy who followed her found out that there was actually a basement level in the inner circle.

The tour guide didn't show them. Could it be that they couldn't find any exit to leave here in the past two days.

It seems that there is a basement level between the inner circle and the outer circle.

After dark, the passage between the inner circle and the outer circle is closed, but you can still walk along the basement level of the inner circle to the outer circle, and then go out from the basement level of the outer circle.