Chapter 25: Stay away from him

Su Xiaoxi stopped walking down the stairs. Seeing the man's expression, he didn't really recognize her at all.

Also, if he recognizes her, he can't stand still with a weird smile, but he would have been scared holding his head long ago.

Su Xiaoxi raised her small face, smiled at him, and then flew over, "Okay, uncle, I'm coming!"

She is standing on the top of the stairs, and the man is standing on the lower floors.

Although Su Xiaoxi's body is only six years old, with the addition of gravity, it can't be underestimated that he swoops in such a big ball.

The man's face suddenly froze. Seeing Su Xiaoxi's joyful smile, it was not easy to scold her, so he had to do his best to catch her who jumped down.

This player is too stupid, dare to jump down at such a height? ? ?

The man opened his arms, but Su Xiaoxi's posture that he jumped over was too fierce.

Although he is an NPC, his physical fitness is just an ordinary person. He felt a little flustered for a while and took a step back, but because of the emergency, he forgot to stand on the stairs.

So... stepped on the air, staggered, rolled down the stairs, and fell a dog gnawing shit.

The fat dean and the players who have witnessed everything:...

No one would suspect that Su Xiaoxi was deliberate, because she seemed to really want to be hugged simply because she liked and was happy.

"..." Su Xiaoxi ran down quickly, squatting down beside the man, looking at him with concern, "Uncle, are you okay? Oh, uncle, your front teeth have fallen out!"

She gave such a big meeting gift, she liked it, so I'll mess with him later and let him slow down.

The expression on Su Xiaoxi's face was ardent and worried, but he was suffocating a smile in his heart.

It's really interesting that this man has lost two front teeth.

The man still had a hint of doubt whether the little girl did it on purpose.

But seeing her big wet eyes, and his reflection in the black marble-like eyes, the only doubt in his heart was dispelled.

She is just a naive player who is a bit silly and cute.

It's nothing.

I blame him for not being careful, oh...

The man covered his mouth, not wanting to be seen as if he had lost his front teeth.

He wants to fill his teeth, but he can't, because he still has many important scenes in the orphanage.

In the end, he could only continue upstairs with his face covered in depression.

Su Xiaoxi looked at his fading back, cocked the corners of his mouth, see you in the afternoon, uncle.

In this episode, the players didn't pay much attention to it, and couldn't wait to go to the cafeteria for lunch.

I don't know if it is because the body is a child, everyone is particularly hungry.

Su Xiaoxi thought that he would never eat food like this in the canteen.

But now, she still ate with tears, and then went upstairs to sleep.

Will Xiao Nan still come at noon today?

She and Xiao Nan were separated from the stairs on the sixth floor and cast a suggestive look at him.

If it was her previous face and figure, a normal man would definitely follow her as if his soul was lost.