Chapter 48: Climb and climb

The little panda opened his ignorant eyes, as if he couldn't even notice what was going on.

It is like this, it is really not like a supreme cute pet.

The few remaining guards raised their swords hesitantly, and then heard the prince's order, "First defeat it! Then conquer it!"

Although the number is small, the prince brought a powerful weapon.

And it's the killer's trick to deal with the supreme cute pet, he believes there is nothing wrong with it.

But he did not expect that his guards suddenly turned around and aimed their weapons at him.

Including the captain of the guard.

"What are you doing?!" The prince was furious, his pupils filled with fiery flames in disbelief.

However, he subconsciously stood in front of Su Xiaoxi.

Behind him, Su Xiaoxi cocked the corners of his mouth, and walked out with holding hands, "I'm sorry, brother Prince, I can't let you hurt the little panda."

The prince was taken aback, then looked at her with a deep face, "2834, you betrayed me? I'm so good to you."

"How come, Brother Prince." Su Xiaoxi said helplessly, "It's just that you and the little panda are my good friends, and I hope you can all be happy. If the little panda is willing to be your cute pet, it would be best. Yes, I want you in everything, don't you think?"

"But he doesn't want it." The prince looked at the red panda coldly, "For the face of 2834, this prince asks you again, would you surrender to me?"

The answer to him was a bamboo of the little panda.

The speed of the flight is close to the afterimage, impartial.

The prince also had a few brushes. He blocked it with a sword, and saw that the place where the bamboo and the sword intersected was full of sparks.

The prince stepped back before blocking the bamboo, and looked at the red panda gloomily, "You don't belong here."

Su Xiaoxi was stunned when he heard it next to him. These words are very meaningful.

Before I had time to think about it, I saw the prince waving his sword and commanding: "All the guards, come on to me!"

But the guards all looked at Su Xiaoxi together.

These days, they were attacked by her unknowingly, as if the prince's orders were not so important.

They are not real guards, just NPCs.

The system does not require the loyalty of this guard, as long as they follow to the Galactic Forest.

The prince saw the situation clearly, sneered and put down the sword in his hand.

There is no hope, he is alone, even if White Beard has not betrayed him, it is not enough to capture the supreme cute pet.

His killer is the formation of the guards' weapons.

But now, they obviously won't listen to him anymore.

Next time... he will never give the killer's key to this group of wastes, and let his destiny be affected by these wastes!

Before, they were obedient like a dog, he just believed them too much, and her.

The prince had never planted such a big somersault before, and his extremely cold eyes fell on Su Xiaoxi, patrolling back and forth, as if he was afraid that he would forget her appearance.