Chapter 8: Zero Devil and Lamb

Harry's short blond hair and lake-blue eyes looked extraordinarily deep and sparkling in the setting sun.

If he hadn't stood beside Creamer, he would have been the most charming boy in this town.

Unfortunately, with Creamer, it is like the difference between the glow of fireflies and the stars in the sky.

Even Su Xiaoxi, who doesn't care about appearance so much, can't help but be attracted by Creamer.

Su Xiaoxi still made fish for dinner, sweet and sour fish, after all, it was cheap.

The fish was picked for nothing, and the sugar and vinegar were taken for free from the seasoning bag. When it was just made, the greedy hali halts almost flowed out.

When eating, Su Xiaoxi took a sip of "Brother Harry" on the left and "eat more" on the right. Seeing that the number following Harry's name rose steadily, the smile on Su Xiaoxi's face changed. More joyful.

After eating and drinking, Harry patted his chubby belly and gave Su Xiaoxi a thumbs up.

The number behind his name is already over eighty, and as long as he works hard, he can quickly break through one hundred.

The fish on the plate had been eaten so that only bones were left. Su Xiaoxi just remembered that he had left Creamer in the cold for a long time.

At this moment, he was sitting on the wicker chair in the yard, lying there as usual, watching the moon lonely.

The water master Su Xiaoxi walked over with an unbearable expression, "Brother, are you hungry? Don’t you still like the fish at night? It’s my fault. I should cook my favorite dishes for my brother, but I really don’t have any money. NS…"

Creamer raised his eyes to look at Su Xiaoxi, then glanced at the cold leftovers over there, and Harry, who was patted his stomach and picked his teeth when he was full.

I don't know why, I suddenly couldn't understand this golden retriever boy.

Creamer snorted and pointed to Harry: "Why is he still here?"

Without this dog, she would definitely not be able to finish the fish, and he would be able to feed the stray cat with the remaining half of the fish.

Su Xiaoxi noticed the unhappiness hidden under the iceberg-like expression of Creamer. Although his emotions were a little headless, she still patiently leaned into his ear and whispered: "Brother, I tell You have a secret!"

The little girl's voice was soft and soft, and there was a hint of shyness and excitement to share secrets with her brother. It was like a summer evening breeze, like a feather in her ears, a feeling that Creamer had never experienced.

His body tightened unconsciously, and he coughed lightly, unaware that his throat was tight.

"What's the secret? Say something quickly."

Su Xiaoxi couldn't help but cocked his mouth when he saw him fidgeting and even trying to escape.

Such a cool brother, he has no experience at all.

She stood on her tiptoes and moved to his ears, her warm breath spreading to his ears.

Creamer frowned, took a step back, and was about to start cursing, but when he faced Su Xiaoxi's clear and soft eyes, he swallowed all the words back.

Su Xiaoxi didn’t get any more inches. She stuck her tongue out and shared her secret very quietly, “Brother, suddenly there are some strange data in my game panel. The name of neighbor Harry appears, followed by it. A strange number, do you know what it means?"