Chapter 13: Chat with the humble priest

The priest is the most important and powerful NPC in the novice level. His behavior does not need to be explained to any player, and he is so cool.

After punishing the beard, he raised his hand and announced: "You, you and you, only the three of you completed your daily tasks perfectly yesterday. This is a clue to reward you. Others please continue to work hard for tomorrow. Get the clue..."

There is a clue message in the game panel of the three players who completed the task.

Among them, there is Su Xiaoxi.

[She has long golden hair and long leather boots. She is a very experienced demon. Although she is always laughing, she is thinking about how to slaughter those poor lambs. Tsk tsk...]

Long blonde hair, long leather boots, experienced, always smiling...

These characteristic points quickly reminded Su Xiaoxi-Caroline.

Caroline was smiling so defensively right now, holding Su Xiaoxi's hand and asking her, "Yutong, you have got two clues, do you have any clues about the identity of the devil?"

Su Xiaoxi sighed and shook his head, "There are so many residents in this small town, and I haven't seen more than half of them. This clue is very vague, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack."

"This time the demon is hidden among our players." Caroline picked the corner of her lips and said a big secret lightly.

The novice players who were still in the church looked over in disbelief, and asked eloquently—

"How come? Didn't it mean that demons are generally NPC residents in small towns?"

"No, if the devil is an NPC, why did we write Creamer in an anonymous letter just now?"

"But the priest didn't judge Creamer either! And the demons found on my game panel are still zero. The second stage of this requiem has been sung. What can I do..."

"Who the devil is? I don't understand this clue. For nothing, I have worked so hard to do daily tasks!"

"Your IQ... Forget it, let's leave it alone. Anyway, just listen to the intermediate players."

On the square in the town of Ski, the players reunited and competed for daily tasks again.

This time Su Xiaoxi came not too late, and a few players died, so she grabbed a slightly better task.

Um... it was Creamer's mission yesterday, to pick up Alice home at midnight.

Alice was going to visit her grandmother in the forest. Because she stayed for dinner and stayed for a while, it was delayed until midnight.

Recently, the town is not peaceful, and there are always residents who disappeared inexplicably. For her safety, her parents asked Su Xiaoxi to pick her up.

The reason why Su Xiaoxi took this task was because he thought about the square at midnight where the players gathered the most and were the most chaotic.

She should stay away, lest her ears, fangs and tail pop out again and be seen by other players.

As for Creamer...

Su Xiaoxi held his toes, looked at the parchment in his hand, and said curiously: "Brother, what is your task?"

Creamer puts away the parchment, his expression is unwavering, "It has nothing to do with you."

Su Xiaoxi suddenly stopped, biting the corner of his lips, looking at Creamer with resentment, a little unhappy in his tone, "Brother is suddenly indifferent to me. Doesn't your brother like me?"