Chapter 22: Learn to sing together

Although this orphanage has seven floors and dozens of rooms, it seems that only orphans like Su Xiaoxi live here.

When Su Xiaoxi concentrated on eating, he also listened to the chats of the players next to him.

They didn't seem to care that the content of the chat was heard by the NPC, because the dean hadn't responded to them when they said that the game said the content of the mission, as if they hadn't heard it.

So did Su Xiaoxi, shaking his head and pulling the food, playing the role of NPC vividly.

However, the little boy who was just led by the dean admitted that he was also a player. He said that he was named Xiao Nan and lived on the sixth floor. After waking up, he went all the way down to the lobby. He didn't see other players, so he went out and strolled around.

He sounds like the first player to wake up.

As for the other players, there are seven more.

Everyone introduced themselves, they are basically names like "X".

Everyone is evenly distributed on the third to seventh floors, and each floor has two players living in different rooms.

Therefore, Su Xiaoxi did not arouse everyone's suspicion. They all felt that she was an NPC living on the seventh floor.

There was a grain of white rice on the corner of Su Xiaoxi's mouth, which was extremely fragrant and did not participate in the discussion at all.

The fat dean didn't break her down either, instead he added an egg to her to let her eat more and grow taller quickly.

Su Xiaoxi thanked the dean sweetly, and picked up the only piece of meat in the bowl to the dean, "Dean's mother, Xiaomei likes the dean the most, and I want to give the dean the best!"

This orphanage is very poor. Everyone eats radish pickles with white rice and steamed buns, and a stingy mound of braised pork.

Su Xiaoxi feels that fortunately this is a game. Otherwise, in reality, it is estimated that a group of children will be malnourished after eating this meal in the orphanage?

However, the staff in the cafeteria are all fat and fat, a bit similar to the fat dean.

It is estimated that they have eaten a lot of braised pork.

For example, the fat dean next to her, she picked up the pitiful piece of braised pork that Su Xiaoxi had put in her bowl, and returned it to Su Xiaoxi.

Then he pulled the white rice in the bowl, good fellow, hiding at least seven or eight pieces of braised pork underneath.

The aunt in the cafeteria can really play.

Su Xiaoxi licked the corner of his mouth. For some reason, looking at the braised pork, he suddenly became a little greedy.

But she still lowered her eyes restrained, her delicate and beautiful face was about to be buried in the bowl.

Suddenly the dean felt a little unbearable, and shared two pieces of braised pork with her.

The players next to them were also very greedy, but they could only watch with jealousy.

The relationship between other NPCs is good, what does it have to do with them?

...

Although the two pieces of braised pork were given to Su Xiaoxi, the Fat Dean did not accompany Su Xiaoxi after eating, but turned around and hurried away.

Before leaving, she did not forget to tell everyone, "Remember to participate in the activities on the schedule on time."

It's the schedule again.