Chapter 34: A stingy programmer

"It turned out to be like this..." Su Xiaoxi sighed with a sigh in his heart when he heard this.

"How about Xiaomei? Do you have anyone you miss in reality?" Xiaowan looked at her curiously, "I feel like you are working hard in the dungeon."

"Yes." Su Xiaoxi shrugged and smiled, "I miss a lot, my parents, my girlfriends, and my dog... In short, I'm very vulgar, and I can't bear the feasting and feasting in reality. I don't want to be so. Go to reincarnation soon."

"It's great." Xiaowan looked at her enviously, and lowered her eyes regretfully, "I am different. I am in Yangjian and have no relatives. I have been dependent on my sister since I was a child."

"She left earlier than me." Xiaowan thought of her sad past, her eyes were not consciously red. "I lived alone for a few years, and finally went to the conservatory with the help of kind people. When I went abroad to participate in a music exchange meeting with my classmates, the plane crashed, just..."

Su Xiaoxi handed her a paper towel, "Don't think too much about the sad past. Think about it now, is it very happy to be reunited with your sister again?"

Xiao Wan burst into laughter and nodded heavily, "So, I don’t plan to go through new games anymore. I will live here with my sister in the future. Anyway, she has a lot of game coins. After we certified as family members, we will play games. Coins can be shared, and I don’t have to worry about eating and drinking here."

Su Xiaoxi blinked and said curiously: "Can it still be like this? Live here all the time?"

"Well, except for the absence of sunlight and nature, the environment here is no different from that of a sunny city, right?"

Su Xiaoxi nodded, indeed.

It's just... She looked at the dark sky outside the window, still feeling a little depressed.

Xiaowan kindly persuaded her, "Xiaomei, the later, the harder the game, and the higher the mortality rate. Look at us, it’s the first game, and nine people die so that only four of us are left. It’s dangerous. what."

Su Xiaoxi thought that it was because of a bug, but Xiaowan and Xiaowen didn't seem to know.

But... How can Xiaowen look a bit like a programmer when he wears black-rimmed glasses?

Su Xiaoxi's thoughts flashed in his mind, and he couldn't help but look at the dumb Goose Xiaowen, whose presence has been low and muffled.

Xiaowan is still persuading her, "Xiaomei, as long as you clear the first game, there is no limit to how long you can stay in the game lobby. As long as your game currency is enough for you to eat, drink and live, you don’t have to rush into the game. It’s important to save your life. what."

Su Xiaoxi nodded and tentatively said: "Xiaowan is right, what do you think of Xiaowen?"

Suddenly, Xiaowen from cue reacted slowly. He didn't know what he was thinking outside of the wandering things just now, but he rubbed the glass in his hand and said embarrassedly: "I'm about to enter the second game...I The game currency is not enough."

Xiao Wan was taken aback and realized that not everyone can be raised by a rich woman like her.

She looked at Su Xiaoxi embarrassedly, "Sorry, it's because I didn't think about it well. Your game currency is almost running out, right? You have to enter the game too?"

Su Xiaoxi glanced at his game currency balance, there are more than 2,000.

She nodded, "Yes, it's not enough."

Xiao Wan seemed to think of something, and she felt it, "Players who want to stay in the game lobby must be frugal, and can delay the day to enter the dungeon to earn game currency. So today I drink milk tea. I spent a month asking for your pocket money."