Chapter 47: Galaxy Cancan

Su Xiaoxi just straightened up and took out her water wooden warehouse with great vigilance.

It suddenly went dark in front of me, and I couldn't see anything.

After being frightened, she seemed to feel a gust of wind blowing, and she didn't know that something ran past her.

Like a little panda?

I don't know what it was doing secretly again.

Su Xiaoxi was in the dark, unable to feel the passage of time.

When her eyes became clear again, the little panda was already sitting next to her and fell asleep.

"..." Su Xiaoxi shook it awake.

He opened his ignorant dark circles and looked at Su Xiaoxi, making Su Xiaoxi feel that everything just now seemed to be her dreaming.

She swallowed without asking, only asked, "Little panda, what do you want to eat tonight?"

"Bamboo shoots." The little panda slept with a hoarse voice, answered casually, turned his head and fell asleep on the soft blanket.

...

When he arrived in this cave, Su Xiaoxi suddenly led a life like a fairy.

Not only did I take a pleasant hot bath, but I also raised my sleeves to breathe, so I don’t have to worry about getting a red rash.

Early the next morning.

She was suddenly awakened by a loud noise outside.

Rumbling--

She subconsciously hugged the red panda that was sleeping soundly, and someone broke into the cave.

It turned out to be the prince, and his guards who were nearly half dead.

As well as Little Gems and Xiaowen!

The giant face rushed over quickly, a paw pulled away the red panda, and he nestled in Su Xiaoxi's arms.

The dog on the 9th actually took his sister to hide, and deliberately didn't take him. It was too bad!

The little panda woke up ignorantly, rubbed his eyes to see where he had been robbed, and then his face went dark, and the huge face was lifted out, and the two actually fought.

To be honest, as a big man, he would never fight for the qualifications to sleep in a woman's arms. For No.9, it is really too much.

But he is now a red panda, he feels so comfortable in Su Xiaoxi's arms, and he likes it.

This is worth fighting.

...

The prince didn't pay attention to their fight, but instead focused on Su Xiaoxi, which was a bit complicated.

Su Xiaoxi's instinct told her that the prince's attitude towards her has changed a lot, from the bottom of his heart.

This is how to cherish when you lose it, hehe.

She took two steps carefully towards the prince, "Big—"

As soon as he said a word, he was blocked by two cold words.

"To shut up."

Su Xiaoxi was taken aback for a moment. Could it be that her ability to observe words and colors has deteriorated? Misjudgment?

But the next second, she actually received a system prompt in the game panel.

[Congratulations on getting the halo from the NPC in the dungeon-the prince, which can be bound forever. Do you accept it? 】