Chapter 42: Brother will always protect you

The man's voice is very gentle, but it doesn't seem to have the slightest temperature, and the tone is very condescending.

As soon as his voice fell, the army behind him swept over into two wings and enveloped them. The neat footsteps shook the leaves in the woods a lot, surrounding Su Xiaoxi and the others.

Su Xiaoxi: ...heitui!

She wants to take back what she said before, this man is useless!

The soldiers looked at the pot of mushroom soup and the golden and crispy shrimps on the leaves with jealousy.

This kind of food, this smell, even the royal family has not tasted it, how can it be enjoyed by these commoners!

Although the boys are eager to eat this food, they all know that life is more important.

At this moment, they all shrink to one side, showing an unlovable attitude towards food.

The handsome and indifferent man had a pair of narrow Danfeng eyes slightly raised, his arrogant eyes were drawn across Su Xiaoxi and others, and then his soft and indifferent voice sounded, "Who cooked this food?"

The boys all pointed to Su Xiaoxi, "She!"

Su Xiaoxi: ...Sure enough, giving them food and drink did not directly threaten their lives. It worked.

These bastards, sell her so that they can't even blink their eyes...

The man's gaze fell on Su Xiaoxi's face, as if examining an object, and he looked at her slowly from beginning to end.

"I invite you in the name of the royal family to join my team."

He issued an invitation that sounded very sincere.

Su Xiaoxi thought, oh, this sentence sounds very polite.

But his next sentence was, "Or, you can choose to die."

Su Xiaoxi: Bah, I was beaten in the face again.

She once again took back the thoughts she had just said, this man is just stupid.

The captain of the **** headed by him has much higher emotional intelligence than the royal family.

As soon as he saw Su Xiaoxi's face, he knew that the little girl was already very upset, and even though she was petite and weak, the few big and thick men behind seemed to obey her orders, so it was not simple.

Holding the idea that one more enemy is worse than one more friend, he bowed his head to the handsome man and said, "Prince, it is better to let the subordinate go down and talk to her."

The man raised his noble head and hummed softly: "Go, this king just doesn't want to waste his tongue with civilians."

"..." Su Xiaoxi's expression was already very difficult when he heard these words.

What age is this, and they died early in the morning, how come this kind of spicy chicken copy still has this kind of spicy chicken royal family with a sense of self-superiority.

Call them civilians?

It's so funny.

The captain of the guards had already walked over at a steady and powerful pace. With a wave of his arm, the guards all put away the posture of preparing to attack, but still looked at Su Xiaoxi and the others vigilantly.

Su Xiaoxi frankly looked at the captain of the guard, nothing at all.

This man is taller and more polite. He nodded slightly and stretched out his head to shake hands with her, "Hello, my name is Wei, I am the captain of the guard of the prince."