Chapter 44: Gone

"What kind of supreme cute pet? The eldest prince is probably wrong." Su Xiaoxi denied it, and picked up the tarsier on the ground by the way.

I originally wanted to hug both, but the red panda won't give it a hug.

Su Xiaoxi was a little sorry. He thought it was a very good opportunity for rua red pandas, but he was too vigilant.

The prince stared at the red panda intently, not so gagged, but still could not conceal the shock in his pupils, "It is a supreme cute pet!"

The captain of the guard and the white beard all rushed to hear the wind, and when they heard the words of the prince, they looked at the little panda suspiciously.

Just such a small group of soft and cute, is the supreme cute pet?

Is it the supreme cute pet that can order all cute pets?

The white beard stroked its white beard and thought: "Prince, are you mistaken? I don't feel a sense of surrender to it."

The prince was taken aback for a moment, then looked at the white beard cautiously, "Are you sure?"

Whitebeard confirmed again, then nodded to the prince.

The prince regained his noble and arrogant look, with the back of his hand behind him, and reprimanded Su Xiaoxi, "In the future, don't bring any messy cute pets to the camp."

Su Xiaoxi:...

The tarsier strangled his neck towards the back of the prince.

snort! How dare to treat my sister this way! Wait, then! Looks good with you!

The little panda still looked silly and dazed, as if he hadn't realized what had happened yet.

He raised his short neck and looked at Su Xiaoxi in a daze.

Su Xiaoxi squatted down, trying to pat its head, but was avoided by it.

She sighed discouragedly, "Don't be afraid, I won't let others hurt you."

On the second day, I still went to the depths of the Milky Way Forest as usual.

Sure enough, no water source was found along the way.

The Milky Way Forest was originally a sweltering and hot environment, like a big steaming pot with hot flashes, to steam everyone.

Everyone walked for a long time, their mouths were dry, and they were about to lose their strength. Some of the guards even had hallucinations so thirsty that they lay down on the ground and were dragged away.

The prince looked at Su Xiaoxi with a grudge, and reprimanded: "If you hadn't used up all the water, how could this happen now!"

"..." Su Xiaoxi glanced at him, wondering who drank the mushroom soup the most last night.

"What is your look?" The prince looked at her coldly, "A commoner, I don't know what to say!"

Su Xiaoxi curled the corner of his mouth and broke off a piece of water cane next to him. Then he put one end of the water cane into his mouth, and the sweet serous came out from it, which was much better than water.

"I know that a noble royal family like the Grand Prince would not drink this kind of thing."

As a result, she broke a lot and distributed it to the surrounding boys and guards.

Just not to the prince.

"Of course." The prince with dry lips kept his cold image, leaving behind his arrogant and elegant back.