Chapter 41: She always likes the little panda brother

Start from the beginning

To grab the hearts of others, starting from the stomach is a good shortcut.

Su Xiaoxi has eaten a lot of sweetness on this, and his cooking skills have been very good.

Before leaving, she bought a lot of condiments such as oil, salt, sauce and vinegar in the small town. When they made the mushroom soup, she was not willing to take it out for fear of being wasted.

Now it finally has its place.

She used a knife to cut the fish's internal organs clean, then washed the fish and the cut bamboo shoots with clean water, and then put the fish in the pan to fry.

Just pour a little oil to moisten the entire bottom of the pan, and you can fry the golden and crispy fish skin.

Perhaps the natural ecology of Mengpet Planet is well protected, so there is no fishy smell here, which just saves Su Xiaoxi's affairs. How to remove the fishy smell without headache.

The method of stewing fish with bamboo shoots is also very simple, as long as the fish is fried, add the bamboo shoots, water, and some seasonings such as soy sauce, salt, and sugar.

The difficulty is to grasp the heat, the timing of the fish turning over, and after the fish soup is boiled on the fire, it must be turned to a low heat and simmered slowly.

This requires skilled technology to control.

Su Xiaoxi's set of actions was smooth and flowing. When the fish soup was simmered, he quickly collected the juice, lifted the entire pot, and placed it on a small table made of stone to serve as a dining table.

It's just a simple braised fish with bamboo shoots, but it's so fragrant.

Even the little brothers who were **** with a rope and immersed in the illusion, seemed to be tempted to struggle out of the illusion by the fragrance, and looked at Su Xiaoxi's pot with salivation.

Su Xiaoxi ignored them. Instead, he asked the little panda in the tent, "Brother Panda, do you want to eat it?"

The little panda hesitated for a few seconds, but in the end it was still no match for the scent coming from his nose, and nodded hopelessly.

It eats.

It smells so fragrant, it never knew that the fish soup can stew such a fragrant taste.

What's more, after the novice level had eaten Su Xiaoxi's meal, he really missed it a bit.

Moreover, this is his favorite bamboo shoot as a panda.

There is no resistance at all to the preferences engraved in the genes.

Su Xiaoxi bends the corners of her lips and stretches out her hand: "Then you let me touch it, I'll serve you an extra bowl, okay?"

The little panda stared at her in a daze, and didn't understand her robber logic.

He dug up the bamboo shoots, and he caught the fish. She just processed them. Logically speaking, the two of them should divide the pot equally.

Why does it sound like she is all alone?

The red panda's round eyes widened with anger, and it seemed that the dark circles under his eyes were also getting bigger.

Su Xiaoxi's heart trembled. I'm afraid that it will be angry. If it becomes unhappy, will this high-level cute pet set off its camp? !

She hurriedly waved her hand and said, "I was joking with you, let's go and eat!"

Su Xiaoxi walked forward quickly, and she quietly breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that the little panda seemed to be following her.