Chapter 36: behave in a spoiled manner

Start from the beginning

Her father always said that her mother was too accustomed to her and spoiled everything.

But in fact, this is her dad who is jealous.

Is there anyone who is a parent who doesn't like his children to snuggle and act like a baby like they did when they were young?

It's almost heartbroken.

Even the "alien" mother in front of her can't avoid being vulgar.

Seeing the uncontrollable smile at the corner of her mouth, Su Xiaoxi lowered his eyes in melancholy.

This person is not her mother, and the bodies of people on their planet seem to have no temperature.

She hugged her like a cold stone.

"2834, you have grown taller." Mom touched her head, her eyes were very loving.

Su Xiaoxi smiled sweetly, tilted her head and increased her strength to act like a baby, "Mom, this shows that I have grown up! I have a small wish. I wonder if my mother can promise me?"

"If you are going to the Galactic Forest, that won't work." The smile on my mother's face narrowed, and her eyes became more serious and cautious. "The Galactic Forest is too dangerous, and recently... a super cute pet has appeared in it. "

Su Xiaoxi's eyes lit up, "Wow, isn't that better?! Just let me capture it! I have a super cute pet!"

With her innocent smile, her mother couldn't help but smile, but she felt a lot heavy. "No, hasn't the teacher taught you? The cute pets in the Milky Way Forest are all wild, and the ancestors have not been raised for generations. Domesticated, wild, and if they are unhappy, they will hurt people! You can't beat them."

Su Xiaoxi squeezed a small fist, "Mom, I am amazing! Don't underestimate me!"

Then, he interrupted a small tree in the yard.

One punch, really just that punch.

Because the halo she randomly found in this dungeon was a power halo, she became a strange power girl.

Mother looked at her dumbfounded, and for a long while, she said in a daze, "You...what are you doing?"

"Mom, this is my secret. Girls can have their own secrets." Su Xiaoxi took her mother's clothes and acted like a baby.

This trick worked really well. Mom didn’t ask any more, but looked at Su Xiaoxi’s long and shining little eyes, and nodded hesitantly, "Well, I promise you, but you also want to promise me. Capture cute pets on the periphery of the Milky Way Forest, don’t go too deep."

"Of course it's good." Su Xiaoxi agreed swiftly, "I also cherish my life, and I want to live happily with my parents for the rest of my life!"

Su Xiaoxi can only be thankful that she can handle her mother so easily, that she has a halo of power with him.

But it doesn't matter if she doesn't have this halo. With so many props, she can always show the mysterious power to conquer her mother.

Before long, Su Xiaoxi's father returned from work for a day.

She hurried over happily, and with the same means and strength, at the price of interrupting another tree in the yard, she successfully conquered her dad and agreed to let her go to the Milky Way Forest to capture her cute pet.

Su Xiaoxi happily picked up a few yellow fluffy ducklings on the soles of her father's feet and circled them in circles.

"Great! It's really great!"

These ducks are their ancestral cute pets.

Grandpa Duck, Uncle Duck and Baby Duck.

The ducks on the cute pet planet do not grow up, they are always like they were when they were young, they are fluffy, yellow, soft, and very cute.