Chapter 34: A stingy programmer

Start from the beginning

As soon as she finished speaking, she received two transfers.

It turned out that both Su Xiaoxi and Xiaowen passed the money for their milk tea to her.

Xiaowan immediately blushed and explained: "No, I didn't mean that...you don't need to transfer money to me."

"It's not easy for everyone, our AA is very good." Su Xiaoxi blinked, "When I pass a few more games and become a rich woman, I will invite you to eat and drink."

Xiao Wan chuckled, "Okay, I can wait."

"By the way, Xiaomei Xiaowen, you two can team up to enter the game together. Everyone knows better about trust and can help each other in the dungeon." Xiaowan suddenly remembered this and reminded them kindly.

Su Xiaoxi said without hesitation: "Okay, I'm fine, what do you think of Brother Xiaowen?"

She leaned down slightly and raised her head again, with her clear and beautiful eyes facing Xiaowen who was sitting on the opposite side and nodding her head.

For some reason, Xiaowen's unpretentious face blushed immediately, and even the roots of his ears burned.

He stood up abruptly and said falteringly: "Okay, okay, I'll go back and prepare first."

After finishing talking, he didn't even finish the last sip of milk tea, and ran away like he did.

Xiao Wan trembled with a smile behind her, staring at Su Xiaoxi and said, "You, you will be able to make fun of others."

It is necessary for Xiaowen, an honest and unsmiling person like Xiaowen, to tease him occasionally, to liven up the atmosphere, and to get closer to him.

After all, you might have to be a teammate in the next game.

"I'm helping him exercise. What if I have to face a beautiful female ghost in the dungeon in the future?" Su Xiaoxi smiled and hooked Xiaowan's arm and said, "Go, I invite you to have hot pot!"

"Hot pot? That's expensive, right!" Xiao Wan widened her eyes in surprise.

"It's okay, someone invited me to a meal last time, and I got a coupon from the boss in the lottery! I invite you, no problem!"

In fact, eating hot pot is indeed high consumption for ordinary players.

The per capita consumption of 20 game currency is equivalent to the game currency that can only be earned by working hard to clear two primary copies.

Drinking a cup of milk tea is only 1 game coin.

However, the hidden rich woman Su Xiaoxi didn't care about it, and he and Xiaowan went out hand in hand.

They didn't even see it, but at the next door, a man with long legs in a long black trench coat and a mask sat in the deck that looked cramped.

He was holding a tablet in his hand and had just finished listening to all the conversations between Su Xiaoxi and the three.

On his tablet, Su Xiaoxi's information was displayed, including two copies of her clearance.

The novice level and the first game have her vest ID and appearance characteristics.

The man's slender fingers ran across the 6-year-old Xiaomei's cheek on the tablet, and the long and narrow phoenix eyes were so deep that they outlined a somewhat meaningful gloom.

Immediately, he clicked twice on the tablet, and the screen caused a ripple of light.

In the milk tea shop, no one seemed to be able to see him, and no one approached him.