Chapter 31: Run fast

Start from the beginning

Su Xiaoxi's heart jumped. It was Secretary Gao who knocked on her door last night. Who was it that knocked on Xiaowan's door, and who knocked on Xiaopeng's door?

Many people have suspicions, but they have little to do with the little ghosts.

If they want to kill the player, there is no need to go to great lengths to get the key to open the door.

Su Xiaoxi had to sigh that sometimes people are really much more terrifying than ghosts.

......

Today is a very important day-the birthday of the boss who sponsored the orphanage.

The exercises these days are all for the purpose of giving the boss performance today.

However, there are only four children who are performing today.

Su Xiaoxi, Xiao Nan, Xiao Wan also have a little Wen who has always had a low sense of existence.

So although this happy birthday song is singing and dancing, it looks very lively.

In fact, just such a few people seem to be very lonely and cold, and there is a strange and inharmonious feeling that is indescribable.

In the morning, I reviewed and rehearsed for several hours. After lunch, I finally waited for this big Buddha.

Su Xiaoxi and the others finally saw this "boss" who had been talking about by the dean and teacher.

It's a pity that it wasn't someone Su Xiaoxi knew before her death. She originally thought it was the boss of Secretary Gao's life. That's great. Her meeting gift was given together. He would definitely be moved to tears just like Secretary Gao.

However, this boss is not a good person at first glance. He has a fat head and big ears, and his belly is as big as a basketball. When he walks, his fat is dangling, and his eyes are also problematic.

He glanced across Su Xiaoxi and the others who stood in a row with colored eyes, then grinned with a grin, rubbed his hands excitedly and said: "The kids are very good! Be sure to perform well in the evening! If you can let Uncle Happy, let uncle like it, then uncle alone will reward him for drinking milk later!"

Su Xiaoxi: ...vomit, it's almost the same if you eat shit.

The players didn't have any expressions, but the fat dean said with a flattering smile: "Don't worry, Mr. Song, they are all behaved, and they will definitely celebrate for you in the evening."

The surname Song nodded in satisfaction, and walked upstairs with his hands behind his back, "By the way, where are my driver and cousin? Let them come to see me, I'll go to your office and sit down first."

The fat dean followed him, whispering something again, and didn't forget to turn around and say, "You guys keep practicing, work hard for an afternoon, and it's time to perform at night!"

...

Tonight, it should be the most important moment in the copy.

After it got dark, heavy rain fell, lightning flashes and thunder, which set off the atmosphere that a horror game should have.

Su Xiaoxi stood at the door of the hall, looking up at the dark rain curtain, her face dampened by the wet and cold water vapor.

She raised her hand and wiped her face, and saw Xiao Nan approaching.

"Brother Xiaonan." Su Xiaoxi yelled obediently, wondering: "Should we go up?"

"No hurry." Xiao Nan stood with his hands behind his back, with a small body that looked like an adult, "Since it's dark, some things should come out."

Su Xiaoxi suddenly said, "Are these two little ghosts?"

Xiao Nan glanced at her deeply, "More than that."

Su Xiaoxi thought about the deep meaning of his words, and then listened to him: "Be prepared for a big battle."

"Okay! I want to protect Brother Xiaonan!" Su Xiaoxi waved a soft little fist and nodded solemnly.

"..." Xiao Nan raised his eyes delicately, not knowing how to answer her, and simply pretended not to hear.

I even ignored the little subtle flicks in my heart.

Not long after, Xiaowan and Xiaowen hurried over, "Run!"

"What's the matter?" As soon as Su Xiaoxi asked, he heard a loud noise from the building, and then, there was more messy and sharp movement.

Her face changed, she looked left and right, and said anxiously: "With just such a building, we can't run away! It's raining so heavily outside, and can't leave the instance range, right?"

"Hide! Hide! Didn't we play hide-and-seek every day before!" Xiaowan's eyes lit up and said hurriedly, "Xiaomei, find a place where hiding is not easy to find!"

"I know where it is, I'll take you there!" Su Xiaoxi naturally took Xiaonan's hand, and the other hand took Xiaowan up, and asked as he ran, "By the way, Xiaowan, what happened above? What's the matter? We haven't had time to go up yet, doesn't the performance take more than ten minutes to start?"

"No performance." Xiaowan's lips trembled, and she recalled the **** and profound scene just now, "Many...many ghosts...the boss, the dean's mother, the teacher, and the boss' cousin are all..."

She really couldn't talk about the scene, so she had to say something else, "Fortunately, I used props to help us escape, but..."

Those little ghosts will definitely come to look for them after enjoying the corpses of the fat dean and the boss.

Those ghosts don't seem to be sensible enough to have revenge and resentment, but they kill others and bite them when they see them!

Xiao Nan lowered his eyes to listen to Xiao Wan's description, with a slight sneer at the corner of his lips.

Sure enough, the bug in this copy is getting bigger and bigger.

He disagreed at the beginning, trapping the ghosts of these children in this copy, and sooner or later, something will happen.

Beside, Su Xiaoxi and Xiaowan were still panicking looking for a place to hide, Xiaowen also followed like a headless fly.

Su Xiaoxi arrived in a sealed room on the seventh floor, opened the closet, and beckoned: "Sister Xiaowan, let's hide here together!"

"Brother Xiaonan, there is such a cabinet in the other room. You and Xiaowen can hide there!" Su Xiaoxi did not forget to find a way out for Xiaonan and Xiaowen. "The little brothers and sisters in these two rooms are all me. Good friends, they will take care of us."

Xiao Wan couldn't care too much, and couldn't wait to get into the closet.

Her eyes were red, and her fingers tremblingly took out her props [Star Ring], guarding at any time.

Su Xiaoxi got in too, and just turned around, Xiao Nan walked over to help Su Xiaoxi and the others close the closet door intimately.

"Thank you, Brother Xiaonan." Su Xiaoxi did not forget to thank politely, his voice was sweet and soft.

Through the small gap between the cabinet doors, she saw Xiao Nan raising her finger and making a "hush" gesture to her lips.

There is a ghost, here it is.

Standing by the door, there is no shadow, but you can see two black and black feet, as well as the blood-stained footprints just left behind him.