Battle

Miraleigh was stretching any chance she got, making sure she wouldn't injure herself when she fought. She watched Kyler and Hawk fight against each other. She couldn't help but smile as Hawk won, knowing the boy need the confidence boost and knowing he needed to feel better in himself after what happened. Miraleigh cheered Piper on, ignoring the looks she got from her previous friends. She cheered her on even when Piper lost the point, she could see Piper wanted to cry and was shocked by Sam's new fighting skills. 

"You did good, Piper," Miraleigh informed, nodding at Tory as she agreed with her. Miraleigh walked onto the mat, not caring if she had to go against a guy, despite the new rules it just ended up happening. Miraleigh took a deep breath, calmed herself and bowed to the boy. The girl hit the mat on the first point, she quickly got back up and threw roundhouse kicks, hook kicks, sidekicks and multiple punches to win. Her breasts suffered a hit, the guy kicked her in that area. The chest guard she had on, not doing much to ease the blow for that one time. Miraleigh looked down hearing a snap, her chest felt uncomfortable and knew the plastic had broken. 

The girl shook the distraction away, she kicked his legs out from underneath him, winning the match. She bowed, then walked off, groaning as she had nowhere to hide to take the broken chest guard off. Miraleigh glanced up seeing Robby, he led her to one of the corners. got her to stand in the corner and shielded her body. 

"I know you're pissed at the moment, just let me help you here." Miraleigh curtly nodded, she watched as Robby looked over his shoulder, the girl took the broken chest guard out of its' place and held it in her hands. Robby looked back at her, he looked at the piece of plastic and felt his features soften as he looked at her. 

"Do you have another one?" He questioned, she shook her head, a sigh escaping her lips. 

"No, I'll just suffer the next few matches." 

"Miraleigh, you're gonna get hurt, I don't want you getting hurt again." 

"I appreciate that you're thinking of me, but I don't need you to be worrying about me every frickin minute." Robby grimaced, sighing as she used the words that he used to her a week ago. 

"Are you all fixed up now?" He asked, referring to her outfit, she nodded and looked down for a moment. 

"Thanks." He nodded, stepping to the side, watching as she walked away and placed the chest guard in the bin. Miraleigh walked to the group of Cobra Kais, she looked at the mat, glad she gets a break before she faces Kaylee. Miraleigh looked at Robby talking with the others, she felt her heartache, she looked away from the boy and closed her eyes. 

The girl tried to stay in her headspace, trying to get into her own space, searching for the anger and trying to continue to grasp onto the brainwashing emotion. Robby looked over to her, then walked over to Kenny to discuss some things with him. Miraleigh watched as Kenny and Robby walked over to the mat. Her angry emotions disappeared, she kept her eyes on Robby, fearing for what he might do. 

"For our final quarterfinal match, we have a real snake fight. It's Cobra Kai versus Cobra Kai." They bowed to each other and started fighting once allowed. Robby got hit in the chest, giving Kenny a point. 

"Time out," Kreese announced, Robby looked at him and walked over. Miraleigh shot her grandfather a look, Robby walked over and look down. 

"Are you fighting your friend or your opponent? I thought you wanted to be a champion, Sensei Johnson was right, if you can't fight your girlfriend, it makes you a coward. Payne is your opponent, don't show me you're a coward show me you're the champion. Remember who the real enemy is." Robby nodded, briefly looking at Miraleigh, then at his knuckles and ignored the girl as she shook her head in response to Kreese's words. 

"Don't do it." She mouthed,  Robby looked away and then made his way to the mat.

The girl refrained from showing any emotions as Robby pretty much kicked Kenny's ass, she could see no sign of her boyfriend's compassion as he fought. Robby wasn't there, this wasn't him. Miraleigh shook her head, feeling her heart stop for a moment as Robby did a spinning kick, hitting Kenny in the face. He looked around the room, looking at the referee he held his arm up in the air to declare that he was the winner. She jumped back, placing her hands to her mouth and staring at Robby in shock. His eyes landed on her, his current expression didn't change but he watched her stay frozen in her spot. Kenny ran off, Miraleigh watched as Tory ran to Robby, saying something to him as the boy went to go after Kenny. 

"And now, our first semifinal match will be Miguel Diaz of Eagle Fanf versus Eli Moskowitz of Miyagi-Do." Miraleigh placed her hands down, composing herself back to normal and looked over her shoulder. She watched the two boys fight, feeling members back to all the fights she's recently gone through. 

Miraleigh watched as Miguel started spinning in the air, setting himself up for a kick, he hit the ground, yelling in pain. The entire room went silent, Miraleigh turned away, shaking her head and mumbling to herself. Not being to go through this again, she counted her fingers, tugging on them and distracting herself from the scene that was happening. 

"This shouldn't be happening, this isn't meant to happen again." She whispered, shaking her head and watching as they took Miguel out of the area. Miraleigh sat down, waiting to hear back, had he injured himself again? Would he be unable to move? Robby sat next to her, she glanced at him, holding her hands together and whispering reassurances to herself. Robby placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her to look at him in fright. 

"Don't touch me. Did you not hear me earlier? I don't need you to worry about me." She threw his hand off her shoulder, he looked at his knuckles and then glared at her. Remembering she was the reason why his knuckles were scarred. The girl matched his anger, shoved him away and left him to do whatever. The girl looked at her hands, then looked to see Kaylee talking with some of the Eagle Fan members.

"I'm going to kick her ass." She told Tory, feeling her presence behind her, Tory nodded and smiled at Miraleigh. 

"You're gonna get this dojo to win, we'll win." Miraleigh nodded, high-fiving Tory, then watched Tory who was clearly worried for Miguel. 

"It's going to be okay, he's gonna get through this." Tory nodded, thanking Miraleigh for her simple words and then looked over at Robby. 

"I know it's not my place, but you should make up with Robby, I know he was an ass but this isn't you, you're acting like a bitch. You're acting like me out there, you're not me you're better than me." Tory informed, watching Miraleigh shake her head and frown. 

"I'm glad you are looking out for me, but I'm just letting Robby know that this is what he gets when he treats me poorly." 

"He's being brainwashed! You know he wouldn't blame you for having scars on his knuckles, get over yourself and fix things up with him!" 

"Yeah, well, I'd help him but he doesn't want my help. He's gonna fix this on his own, I'm done fixing him and I'm done with being his moral support. He doesn't want me, to be me, then fine I won't be me." She pushed past Tory, going off in another direction, Miraleigh was starting some self-destructive behaviour. She was thinking of everything that made her angry, thinking of every bad thing that has happened in her life and the ones that made her the most furious. They stopped for a few moments, not doing any of the matches as they did so. Once the medical advice was given, they went back to fighting, a countdown in place.

Miraleigh could feel the tension in the room, everyone who had a heart was worrying for Miguel, she sighed and stood back in line as Robby went up for his next match. Going against Demetri, Miraleigh refused to look at Robby as he looked at her, she could see the smug, cocky look Robby had as he fought. Miraleigh clapped for a few seconds as Robby won the match, she didn't give much appreciation, the girl looked at Tory and walked to the meeting point for the female semi-finals. Miraleigh looked at Kaylee, clenched her jaw as Kaylee gave her a certain look, that made her feel uneasy and uncomfortable.