Members Only

Swearing, mentions of signs pointing to panic attacks. Hawk's an ass in this one, so sorry if you like him 

Miraleigh was walking around school, a sigh escaped her lips, she hated going there without Robby. Even if it was for an hour, that he was there, he made it better for her. Miraleigh stopped in her tracks as Hawk approached her, she raised an eyebrow, shook her head and went to walk past him. 

"What do you think is gonna happen?" He called out after her, causing her to stop in her tracks.  

"Excuse me?" She questioned, turning around to face him, she crossed her arms across her chest, Hawk chuckled dryly. Trying to act intimidating, he took a step closer, towering over her. 

"With you and Robby? He's changing you. You can't act like this wannabe bitch forever, sooner or later, there will be a moment when you can't be Robby's safe haven. Cobra Kai will consume him and you won't be of any use to him. He won't love you anymore. You're just something he's keeping around until he bangs you. I mean, think about it, a guy like Robby wouldn't be with someone as butt ugly as you. You're a girl that guys will only date, then sleep with and then break up with. You're nothing in this world and you never will be." Miraleigh held up her guard, but his words hurt her, got her thinking and screwed with her mind. 

"Just think, one day, you and Robby will face off again and I won't be there. He'll go all out and I won't be there to stop him. So, right now, you're digging your own grave." Hawk glared at her, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into an empty room. He continued to grip her arm tightly, causing her to wince and try to escape his hold, she hit the crease of his arm. Causing him to loosen his grip but he pushed her against the wall. Glaring at her and giving the girl a threatening look. 

"Watch your mouth, just because you are a 'good' Cobra Kai, doesn't mean I won't hurt you." 

"I can kick your ass in seconds. now get your damn hands off of me, or..." 

"Or what? You're gonna send your boyfriend after me?" 

"I can fight my own problems." 

"Please, he's always putting you back together, you were broken without him when he was in juvie. When he was at Cobra Kai, while you were away from school, hiding, he enjoyed the anger that filled him, he enjoyed being around Kaylee. He's got the hots for her... If you're not careful he'll cheat on you and will be back in juvie, where he belongs." Miraleigh threw Hawk against, the wall getting the upper hand and glared at him

"The cheating card is pathetic, just like you, Robby will be fine and I won't lose him. He loves me, he wouldn't cheat and I suggest you piss off."

"I'd fucking watch your back if I was you." Hawk walked out, leaving Miraleigh alone in the room. She took a few shaky breaths, trying to not let his words get to her and clenched her eyes shut. Counting to twenty, she felt pins and needles in her hands. Which got her worried, she knew what this meant and it increased her panic even more. Miraleigh counted her fingers, recalling things she could see, smell, feel and hear. 

Miraleigh sent a text to Robby, saying that she loves him and smiled as he sent the same thing back, sending a cute little gif. She giggled, wiping away the tears that had formed, Miraleigh took a deep breath and left the room. Continuing on with her day, Miraleigh pretty much ran home, she wanted to see Robby and be with him. 

The brunette placed her bag down, she hugged Robby tightly, finding comfort in his hold. 

"What happened, sweetheart?" He questioned, caressing her arm, she shook her head, gave a gentle smile and kissed his lips. 

"Let's get ready, are you sure you're okay?" Miraleigh nodded, asking for one final hug and walked off. Robby watched her, he could tell something was wrong but didn't want to push anything. He followed her to the bed, seeing her already in her gi, he smiled at her, then got dressed into his gi. Miraleigh walked over, kissed his cheek and then smiled as he gently took her hands.