Stand-Off

Kenny looked at Hawk fearfully, Miraleigh looked down at her boots, then back at Hawk with an unimpressed look. 

"I'm sorry!" Kenny apologised

"That sucks." Hawk stated, looking down at the mess. 

"Hawk, just go away, we haven't done anything. I thought you were better than this." Miraleigh urged, trying to get the guys to leave them alone. Hawk glanced up at her, a dark look in his eyes, she stared right back at him. Trying not to show how intimidated she was feeling, Hawk, towered over the two, staring down at them.

"Did you go crying to Keene again?" Hawk taunted, Miraleigh rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Gone back to being an ass again?" Hawk went pretended he was going to make a move, pretending to throw a punch at the girl but Miraleigh didn't even flinch.

"Gotta admit pimples, I'm impressed on how far you've come."

"Really? You're bringing that back?" She tilted her head to the side, not phased by the old nickname she despised for many years.

"I mean, why not? Hurt you before, it'll hurt you again." 

"Hawk, why pick on someone for their physical issues? You know from first-hand experience, that it's not nice and torments the victim." Miraleigh gasped as Hawk backhanded her, she grasped her cheek in reflex, then dropped her arm down, stared at him disappointedly and gave the man a glare. Kenny looked at her wide-eyed, then looked back at Hawk as he spoke. 

"You two better watch where you are going," Hawk informed, making himself look more threatening.

"Yeah, same goes for you. Asshole." Miraleigh pushed past the two smaller boys and stood on Robby's right as Kenny stood on his left. Robby glanced at her, scanning her to make sure she was okay, he could see the redness across her cheek and clenched his fist in anger. Miraleigh didn't deserve Hawk's attacks, he didn't get why he was starting to target her. 

"You both betrayed Miyagi Do. Traitors!" Nate spat, causing Miraleigh to let out a sigh and roll her eyes.

"Oh, there's a traitor here for sure, and he's gonna get what he deserves," Tory announced, walking up to Robby, Miraleigh and Kenny with the Cobras that came behind her. Sam was by Hawk's side, followed by Miguel and the others.

"I don't think so. Not if I have anything to say about it, Princess." Sam stated, knowing something the others didn't know, which was also a personal attack on Tory. 

"Hey, guys. Can you believe they have Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper?" They all shot Demetri a look as he approached the two groups, oblivious to what was going on. 

"Shit... not another rumble." He whined. 

"Careful, LaRusso. Your mummy isn't here to play peacemaker." Tory taunted

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Guys, stop! We'll beat them on the mat." Miguel shouted, also noticing the redness on Miraleigh's cheek, Robby looked at Miguel and then Miraleigh, then back at the boy. 

"Oh, really? You do remember what happened last time we fought, right?" Miraleigh shot Robby a look, surprised he said that and then looked back at the group. Feeling uneasy and uncomfortable. 

"Okay. Meet us at the baseball diamond in 30 minutes. No weapons." Miguel stated, shooting a look at Tory and then back at Sam. 

"We don't need them." 

"Yeah..." Miguel walked away the others following him. Miraleigh looked at Robby, he looked between Kenny and the girl, keeping a certain look on his face.