Chapter 175: Decisive Battle Two

The mechas of the two lieutenants were refitted in the early morning. According to the combat plan, the time when the mecha refitting is completed is the time of the planned implementation. At this time, the target insect king is still on planet H-18.

To go from the planet X-19 where they are to planet H-18,? It’s necessary to cross two huge star regions,? If you fly over by a spacecraft, it would take three days even for multiple space jumps, and wait until that How many inhabitants of planet H-18 will be left at that time? So after discussion, everyone decided to take the initiative to attract the insect emperor. Yu Xiuyuan personally led the army and attacked the planet X-18 which is the closest to planet X-19 overnight.

In this way, the insect emperor cannot be attracted back 100%, but even if the insect emperor does not return, they will not lose. If the insect king still stays on the H-18 planet, then they can take the opportunity to take back the X-18 planet. If the insect king comes back, the Federation will notify the closest thing to planet H-18 to go to rescue, and it can also implement a plan to kill the insect king.

Aiming at the encirclement and suppression of the X-18 planet Zerg, it can be described as the elite, except for the three generals stationed in their own station, all the nine-level mecha fighters, and most of the eighth-level mecha fighters. All out. Especially under the coercion of Sheng Heng's powerful mental power, the Federation almost broke into the atmosphere of planet X-18 without much effort, and penetrated into the planet's interior.

Without the insect emperor, there is no mutant insect? Ordinary Zerg has almost no resistance to this unit. Human beings have a long history of anger against the Zerg, especially on a planet that has been hunted by the Zerg. The red blood stains everywhere and the dilapidated city stimulate their nerves of anger everywhere. The soldiers were operating the mechas, and they were almost red-eyed at the Zerg races that were rampant on the planet.

A distant star field,? The insect emperor who was watching the ground and waiting for the Zerg race to prey seemed to feel it. The two huge tentacles above its head moved. It looked in the direction of planet X-18, and its body suddenly rose into the sky, blinking. It flew out of the atmosphere. Then he grabbed and stretched out, poking a black hole in the air, and his body flashed into it.

And when the insect emperor's body disappeared in the black hole, the army that had been paying close attention to planet H-18 immediately sent a message to the distant star field, and Yu Xiuyuan received the news a few seconds later.

"Marshal, the rescue army from planet H-18 just sent a message that the insect emperor has opened a wormhole and left." The reporter reported.

"Okay, pay close attention to the alien domain. Once the insect emperor appears, notify them to start rescuing the H-18 planet." Yu Xiu said.

"Yes."

"The insect emperor disappeared from H-18 planet." Yu Xiuyuan switched an internal channel and said internally.

"receive."

"Already ready."

In the void, a small battleship was listening from a distance. The battleship Shang Lin Zhongzheng and Lieutenant General Yang had already been seated in the mechas, standing at the hatch, ready to go out at any time.

About ten minutes later, a small black vortex appeared in the void. The vortex was spinning at a high speed, twisted with a powerful spatial force, and expanded a little bit until a wisp of gold emerged from it.

"Report, detected spatial fluctuations."

"Report, the worm emperor appears."

The appearance of the insect emperor attracted everyone's attention. Sheng Heng took the lead to fly and rushed into space in a "victory" drive. At the same time, his powerful mental power overflowed, attracting the insect emperor's attention. The insect emperor did sense Sheng Heng. Before his body came out of the black hole, his gaze had already fixed the direction where Sheng Heng was flying. The two mental powers are getting closer and closer, getting closer, and finally meet again in the void.