Chapter 110: breakthrough

Su He naturally strongly opposed Sheng Zhuo's decision. Compared with the Sheng family brothers who blindly trust Yan Hao, as a pharmacist, he is more cautious about Yan Hao's views.

A child who looks like a student, even if he is a genius, is a level six pharmacist if he has achieved the best in pharmacy. He said that a success rate of 60% is really 60%? Is it just because he used the values ​​on the mental map to make calculations?

But all his worries are no match for the person's persistence. After all, no matter how he stops, as long as Sheng Zhuo takes the Phantom Elixir, it will not work if he doesn't want to advance. So in the end Su He also compromised. With his opposition, it would be better for Sheng Zhuo to take the Phantom Potion in private as if he was watching next to him, and he could help a little at the critical moment. In case the advancement fails, he can also take some remedial measures to prevent Sheng Zhuo's mental power from falling too much.

"Brother, put on the helmet again." Yan Hao held the detection helmet in front of Sheng Zhuo again.

"What is this?" Sheng Zhuo puzzled.

"Although the success rate is 60%, it is not 100% successful. You wear a helmet and I can observe your mental power changes at any time. Once your mental power changes beyond a certain range, I will let the seniors use their spirits. Force intervention." Yan Hao said.

Sheng Heng was taken aback when he heard the words: "Should I intervene with mental power?"

After hearing this, Su He objected: "After taking the Phantom Potion, the user's Sea of ​​Consciousness will enter an extremely excited state. At this time, mental intervention will be very dangerous for both the user and the intervener. "

As the person involved, Sheng Zhuo had the calmest reaction. He asked calmly, "Listen to Xiaohao's words."

Sheng Heng naturally believed in Yan Hao, so he stopped talking at the moment, waiting for Yan Hao to explain. Su He saw a mouthful of old blood clogging his chest, and he wanted to listen to what Yan Hao wanted to explain.

"Generally speaking, after using the Phantom Potion, the Spiritual Consciousness Sea will enter a very active state. At this time, if an external force invades, it will cause mental resistance, make the mental power too excited, and even disrupt the reorganization of the Consciousness Sea. But The situation of the eldest brother is different. He wants to advance to the S-level." Yan Hao explained in detail, "The S-level mental power threshold is infinitely close to the ability of the sea of ​​consciousness, so even if there is no external force invading, it is When the elixir works, the mental power will be excited to the limit. At this time, even if the external force invades, it will not cause a greater reaction."

Yan Hao turned to Sheng Heng and continued: "While the senior is born with S-level mental power, his mental power threshold will be naturally higher than those acquired through medicine. That is to say, even if the eldest brother successfully upgrades his mental power to S Level, the strength of your mental power will still be weaker than that of the senior. In this way, the mental power of the senior can suppress your mental power."

"I understand." Hearing this, Sheng Heng understood, "You want to detect the mental power of your elder brother through the instrument. Once you find that the threshold is close to the critical point, your eldest brother is in danger of failing to advance, so let me use mental power. Invade and suppress it by force."

"Well, this can prevent Big Brother's Sea of ​​Consciousness from collapsing." Yan Hao said.

As Sheng Heng can understand things, Su He naturally understands better as a pharmacist, but he feels strange that no one has ever done this before. And I have to say that Yan Hao's plan is more effective than the emergency measures he had just thought, and it can minimize the consequences of Sheng Zhuo's failure to advance.