Chapter 141: Leaving Z Star

Although the two teachers were stubborn, but Yan Hao's heart was warm. This kind of nagging remarks may feel a little annoying for some people, but for Yan Hao, who has longed to be nagged by his parents since he was a child, on the contrary, It is a compensation.

I always feel that I am very lucky after being reborn, and I have obtained a lot of things that I couldn't get before, or that being reborn is the luck that God gave him?

"I was so happy after being scolded by Zhong Lao and Pang Lao?" Sheng Heng dialed an orange and handed it to Yan Hao. Seeing him smiling happily holding the communicator, his mood improved.

"Yeah." Yan Hao nodded heavily.

"Then I'll book the spaceship tickets in three days." Yan Hao had agreed to the two teachers just now, and he would return to Capital Star in three days.

"Okay, senior, do you want to go back with me?" Yan Hao asked.

"Do you want me to go back with you?" Sheng Heng asked.

Yan Hao bit an orange and hesitated unexpectedly. This hesitation made Sheng Heng annoyed: "You don't want me to go back with you?"

Obviously, the atmosphere between the two of them was pretty good just now. Why did they suddenly change their faces? Could it be that I was too anxious just now and frightened my junior?

"Yeah." Yan Hao nodded.

"!!!" Sheng Heng couldn't hold the orange in his shocked hand.

"When I return to Capital Star, I will go directly to the teacher's academy. I may not have time to accompany you." Yan Hao explained.

It turned out that Sheng Heng's heart relaxed, but he was scared to death: "It's okay, when I send you to the research institute, I will hand you over to Zhong Lao, I will return to the front line."

"How did you say that I was going to be lost."

"I'm afraid you will be abducted again." This time the incident can be regarded as a lesson for Sheng Heng.

"I just didn't expect it." Yan Hao said somewhat lonely.

"Unexpectedly, Sima Mingxuan would kidnap you back? We were careless before. I think Sima Mingxuan would not associate you with the cute pharmacist." Sheng Heng said, "You still have to be careful when you meet him in school. Try to avoid it. Sima Mingxuan’s current mental power is very unstable. Both he and his eldest brother’s mental power are provided through the phantom potion. Now the eldest brother is in great condition, and he is almost certain that you are helping the eldest brother to prepare the liquid medicine. Pharmacists, I guess they won’t give up."

"I'm not talking about Sima Mingxuan." Yan Hao said.

"?" Sheng Heng wondered.

"I just didn't expect that my mother would... before, she never cared whether I would go back or not. She didn't even look back when she ran away from home." If he knew that Sima Mingxuan was on it, how could he get on that suspension train.

Sheng Heng has a lot of dissatisfaction with Yan Hao's parents, but these people are Yan Hao's elders. As a boyfriend, although he feels distressed, he can't speak ill of the elders. Even if you look down on them, you have to give Yan Hao a bit of face.

"Then you have to remember what Pang Lao and Zhong Lao said just now."

Yan Hao looked up.

"Remember to file a complaint."

Yan Hao curled his eyebrows and nodded with a smile.

"There is one more thing." Sheng Heng hesitated, thinking that this matter should be told to Yan Hao, "During the time you were in a coma, your parents came several times and wanted to see you. Before you were in a coma, I I didn't let them in when I was in a bad mood, do you want to see you now?"