Chapter 32: shopping

Yan Hao invited He Shao to a big meal. After the meal, the two of them did not rush back to school, but went to a nearby shopping mall. It's hard to tell once that Yan Hao wanted to buy some mecha parts to go back to study.

"Classmate, what parts do you want to buy?" The clerk was a pretty young lady, and when Yan Hao came in, she greeted her with enthusiasm. She had some impressions of this fair-looking boy, knowing that he was a freshman in the Mecha Manufacturing Department of Federal University, and often came to their store to buy things after school started.

"I want to buy parts for the mecha arm." Yan Hao replied.

"Then which part of the parts do you want?" the clerk asked.

"I want it all." Yan Hao said.

"If you want it, the price is not cheap." The clerk reminded.

"It's okay beautiful sister, our family is Hao, we are rich now, not bad for money." He Shao said with a smile.

"I'm rich, that's okay, come with me." The beauty clerk was amused by He Shao, and took the two to the shop's parts area.

And Yan Hao was blushed by He Shao's rich man's embarrassment, and whispered: "How come I was told by you like a nouveau riche who came here to show off his wealth."

"You are a nouveau riche." A formula model was randomly researched out, and then he made a fortune.

Yan Hao gave him an angry look, walked a few steps quickly, passed He Shao, and followed the beauty shop assistant. After a while, the three arrived at the parts area. Although it is only a corner of the mecha shop, the area of ​​the parts area is not small. It is almost twice as big as the classroom where they are in class, and it is full of various parts.

"Mecha arm parts are in this one." The beauty clerk pointed to one of them and said.

"Sister Belle, did we buy all the parts so that we can assemble a mecha arm by ourselves when we go back?" He Shao asked.

"Theoretically, this is the case, but the parts we sell separately here are only used as replacements for the mecha. Some lines in the arm of the mecha are not considered. If you want to assemble a new one by yourself You have to solve the wiring problem yourself for the mecha arm of yours. Do you already know how to design the wiring by yourself?" the beauty shop assistant asked.

He Shao naturally doesn't know how to design a route. Seeing the beautiful sister sees himself, he has no choice but to make trouble and look at Yan Hao.

"..." Yan Hao was speechless for a moment, but still replied, "We don't know it yet, so we want to buy some parts to practice."

"It turns out to be used for practice. Then I suggest you buy mecha parts below level 3. For beginners, basically start with mechas below level 3." The beauty shop assistant was exasperated by the shouts of two sisters and one sister. Can't help but give some more suggestions.

"Sister, I want to buy parts for Level 4 mecha." Yan Hao said.

"Level four, level four is here." Although the beauty clerk felt that the mecha parts below level three were more suitable for Yan Hao, she still had to comply with the customer's needs in the end.

The beauty clerk took them to the level 4 mecha parts area, and after another brief introduction, Yan Hao chose a complete set of the latest arm parts.

"There are a total of 236 main parts, and the total is...86.36 million stars." The beauty salesperson quoted the total price.

"Is it more than eighty-six million?" Yan Hao was taken aback.