Chapter 66: Yan Hao blushes

After breakfast, the two went to the maintenance room together. Yesterday, Yan Hao patronized the two of them because of their injuries.

There are many people in the maintenance room today. In addition to the mecha manufacturing students who were in the maintenance room, there are also students who have returned to repair mechas. Most of these people heard the news when the accident happened yesterday, and they all surrounded them as soon as they saw the person on the scene.

"Sheng Heng, how are you, are your injuries healed?"

"I heard that you killed the sixth-level mutant worm alone, how did you kill it?"

"I heard the squad leader said that Black Soul is now a mimic mecha. Does the mimic mecha drive more sensational?"

When this person uttered the words Mimic Mecha, Yan Hao obviously felt that the eyes of the people around him became a bit more enthusiastic.

"Senior, you talk first, I'll go see Black Soul and Barbarian Bull." Yan Hao wasn't used to the feeling of being surrounded by people, so he wanted to leave with an excuse.

But it's okay for him not to speak. Although everyone was talking around them, their eyes were almost on Sheng Heng. But when he said this, most of the people in there fell on Yan Hao's eyes. Body. Fortunately, these sights only stayed on him for a moment, and then collectively moved to Sheng Heng's body.

"Sheng Heng, although the elementary school boy is extremely talented, he is still a freshman, and he has not had time to learn about mecha maintenance. Black Soul is a level 6 mecha, and now it is a mimic driving system. You must be very careful. , Let me fix it for you."

"Go go, Xia Liu, your team was almost wiped out in this assessment. Has your team's mecha been repaired? Sheng Heng is still going to help you repair Black Soul."

"Go away, the people in your team have just returned. Have you finished repairing your mecha? Sheng Heng, let me help you. Our team came back to repair the mecha yesterday. There is nothing today. I can help you repair the black soul. ."

Before they came, all of them had eyes above the top, and they were unwilling to give Sheng Heng the number of places to the mecha makers, but now they all begged to repair the mecha for Sheng Heng for free. They crowded around emotionally and squeezed Yan Haosheng back, who was about to leave. Yan Hao staggered back a few steps, and when he was about to fall, an arm suddenly wrapped around his waist, bringing him back, and then leaned his back against a warm and strong chest. .

"Sorry, I'm already an armor maker." Sheng Heng's voice came from above Yan Hao's head. He didn't show the faces of those who once disliked him, but said calmly and not to be rejected.

"But Yan Hao is just a freshman, he hasn't learned mecha maintenance yet."

"Yes, yes." Everyone agreed.

"There are still three days left for the assessment, what if something goes wrong with the black soul?" someone asked.

"Our mecha department, before we were paired with the mecha manufacturing department, the teacher told us a word. On the battlefield, we must trust our mecha makers as if we believe in ourselves, because if even the mecha makers are If you can’t believe it, then we can’t believe the mechas that we drive in combat.” Sheng Heng solemnly said, “Yan Hao is my chosen partner, that is, my mecha maker. He can only repair my mechas. , I believe he has the ability to repair black souls."

"Excuse me, let's go, we are going to overhaul the mecha." Sheng Heng put Yan Hao in his arms, squeezed the crowd away, and walked towards the corner where the black soul was parked.