Chapter 78: He will be guarded from now on

Federal Special Talent Center.

After receiving the call from his teacher, Zhang Yufei immediately put aside his business, left the laboratory, went to his office on the fifth floor, turned on his office brain, logged in to the background, and began to retrieve information.

"The younger brother is called... Yan Hao." Zhang Yufei is the second disciple of Pang Lao. He was also surprised when he learned that his teacher's new closed disciple had been misreported by his parents for the special talent plan in pharmacy.

This is his own junior, the personal disciple of the two great masters of the Federal Mecha Manufacturing Department. How could this genius of the Mecha Manufacturing Department misreport the Mecha Manufacturing Department? The parents of this little junior brother were lame.

"I found it." Zhang Yufei searched for Yan Hao's information in the background. Out of curiosity, he clicked on and looked at the approval information. I didn't know it. I was shocked when he saw the conditions of his junior brother in pharmacy. It really meets the standards of special talents in pharmacy.

"I have been learning pharmacy in middle school. I also made a grade 6 sedative in Huangxing not long ago." Zhang Yufei slapped his tongue again and again, and couldn't help sending a message to his teacher.

[Teacher, my junior brother didn’t you snatched from the Human Pharmacy College, right? This resume is obviously from the Human Pharmacy College. 】

[Let you do something, so much nonsense. 】

Not only did Zhang Yufei not be angry, but he laughed happily, and stopped reading the junior junior’s resume, so he quit, and was about to use his authority to delete the junior junior’s talent pool, but Yan Hao’s name First disappeared from the talent pool.

"Huh?!" Zhang Yufei said softly, tapping a few times on the virtual keyboard with his fingers, calling up the background record just now, and then raising his brows, "Is it him?"

In the dormitory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, Yan Hao just finished the communication with Pang Lao, and received another news from Sheng Heng to let him go downstairs.

Yan Hao went out of the dormitory building and saw that Sheng Heng was already waiting outside. He walked a few steps quickly, because he had just received the assurance from the teacher that he knew that his senior was working in the talent center, and suddenly he seemed to be in a good mood.

"Senior, I have something to tell you." It doesn't bother the second master. Since the teacher said to let the seniors help, then there is no need to trouble Senior Sheng, so that the seniors don't have to owe favors.

"I have something to tell you," Sheng Heng said.

"The senior said first." Yan Hao said.

Sheng Heng knew that Yan Hao had been worried about "special talents", so he didn't hesitate to say: "Your list of special talents has been rejected, but there is still a procedure in the talent center, so I won't receive it tomorrow. Formal notice of rejection. I'm afraid you are worried, so I will come over in advance to tell you."

"Has been rejected?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

"Yeah." Sheng Heng smiled.

"So fast?!"

"It wasn't a big deal at first, do you think I'm pretty good?" Sheng Heng asked.

"Yeah." Yan Hao did not expect this matter to be resolved so quickly and smoothly.

"Then can you trust me more?" Sheng Heng asked.

"I trust the senior."

"I hope you trust me more." Sheng Heng said.