Chapter 76: I want to continue to learn mecha manufacturing

At the end of the morning class, Professor Qin called Yan Hao alone and gave him a copy of the information.

"This is the study materials from last week and there are some homework. Although you did not come to class, you can't fall back on your classwork. After you finish it, you will hand it over to me next Monday." Professor Qin said.

Yan Hao took the information and didn't look at it, so he agreed, "Teacher, don't worry, I will finish it well."

Professor Qin nodded with satisfaction. Yan Hao is his favorite type of student. He is smart, humble, and diligent and obedient. It is not too pitiful: "By the way, you are going to practice in Pang Lao this weekend. "

"Yeah." Yan Hao nodded.

"The homework is not in a hurry, you give it to me two days later." Professor Qin said.

"It doesn't matter, I will do it at night when I go back. It shouldn't take much time." Yan Hao never felt pressured on things like homework.

"..." Professor Qin suddenly felt that his homework was missing.

He returned to his seat holding last night, He Shao had already packed up his textbooks and was waiting for him: "What is Professor Qin doing with you?"

"This." Yan Hao showed He Shao the information in his hand.

"Isn't this last week's homework? The professor asked you to make up your homework?"

"Ok."

"Hehe, do you want to copy?" He Shao laughed.

Yan Hao looked at him silently.

"Why look at me like that, isn't it a rare opportunity for me to copy homework for you." He Shao was somewhat guilty of being seen by Yan Hao. "Moreover, copying homework between students is an effective way to consolidate friendship."

"Really?" Yan Hao doubted.

"If you don't believe me, just ask someone to ask?" With that, He Shao grabbed a classmate who passed by him and asked, "Lange, can copying each other's homework consolidate friendship."

Suddenly, Lange, who was held back, looked dumbfounded. He looked at Yan Hao and He Shao, and asked, "He Shao, in order to copy Yan Hao's homework, you made up this kind of excuse?"

"Fart, I want to copy the homework to Yan Hao." He Shao said angrily.

"Haha." The two words expressed endless sarcasm and suspicion.

"Rolling!" He Shao drove people out angrily.

Lange staggered two steps by him. Before leaving, he didn't forget to turn back to remind Yan Hao: "Yan Hao, don't copy homework for He Shao, this kid just wants to be lazy."

"You don't get out yet." He Shao wanted to hit someone angrily.

Lange laughed and ran out, and Yan Hao also pursed his lips and smiled.

Seeing Yan Hao smiled, He Shao was angry for a while, and suddenly he was amused: "This person's inherent thinking is really terrible, just because you are a learner of God, no one will believe that you will copy other people's homework."

"It's really scary." As before, everyone around him thought he was a bad person, so whatever he did was bad.

"I was wronged because of you. You invited me to dinner at noon today." He Shao said.

"Okay, let's go back to the dormitory first..." During the conversation, Yan Hao's optical brain terminal rang suddenly, prompting an email to come in.