Chapter 121: Custom weapon

Time passed, and soon halfway through the semester. In this half of the semester, Yan Hao’s Level 6 mecha has slowly seen the prototype. The limbs and some key parts have been formed. Now only the cockpit and a mecha core are needed. , And the equipment of weapons.

Yan Hao hadn't figured out what weapon he wanted to make for his first level six mecha, and it was a bit difficult for a while. It’s easy to say that long-range weapons are equipped with particle cannons, but melee weapons need to be tailored according to the user’s habits.

His first reaction was to model the Black Soul’s Xuanming Spear, because he was most familiar with Sheng Heng’s fighting habit, but after another thought, Sheng Heng already had a Black Soul and used his customized weapon. The odds were small, so he dispelled the idea.

"Why, haven't thought about it yet?" Pang Lao came over to check Yan Hao's progress, and asked casually when he saw him lying on the table drawing the design of the weapon.

"Yeah." This is already the design draft drawn by Yan Hao which I don't know.

"Didn't you say last time, first customize a melee weapon?" Pang Lao asked.

"I've thought about it, it's not good. The biggest feature of melee weapons is that they are customized according to the user's fighting habits. In this way, mecha fighters can be handy when they are used. If I customize one at will, although At first glance, there is no problem, but if you can't find a suitable person to use it, it will appear to be a waste." Yan Hao said seriously.

While listening, Old Pang nodded in relief. In the beginning, because Yan Hao didn't have a suitable custom object, when he planned to design his own weapons, Pang Lao did not stop him, so that when the problem appeared, he would mention something, which would be more convincing. But I didn't want to. It didn't take long before Yan Hao actually figured it out. It can be seen that Yan Hao is not a mecha maker who can only talk on paper.

"Yes, Xiaohao, you must remember that when we make mechas, we must consider the practicality of mechas, and don't design mechas based on your own imagination." Old Pang warned.

Yan Hao was a little embarrassed to be praised: "These are all reminded by the senior."

"Sheng Heng? How is he on the frontline battlefield?" Pang Lao asked.

"The senior has made military exploits some time ago and is now a lieutenant." Yan Hao said with some pride.

"Lieutenant? The promotion is fast enough. Two months ago, wasn't he a second lieutenant?" Old Pang asked in surprise.

Although the number of students of Federal University who were awarded military ranks during their schooling is not many, it is not uncommon. However, like Sheng Heng, it is rare for them to get two consecutive grades in one semester.

"The God of War Legion is awarded the rank of military industry. The seniors kill many Zerg, so they rise faster." Yan Hao said.

Since killing a ninth-level zerg on the frontline during the holiday, Sheng Heng has officially become a member of the God of War Army. The students of the Mecha Department of Federal University will have front-line combat missions after their junior year. Of course, these combat missions are carried out in some less dangerous battlefields, while Sheng Heng actively applied to go to the Federation and confront the Zerg. The forefront of the army, the resident of the God of War Corps.

And because of Sheng Heng’s holiday that went viral on the entire federation, the school approved Sheng Heng’s application without much embarrassment, so Sheng Heng became the only fighter who entered the forefront of the junior year, and the only student with a military rank. .