Chapter 169: Butterfly Effect One

In the Sima Army Regiment Station, in the temporary headquarters, Sheng Heng, who was the closest person to the Wormhole at the time, was reporting on the situation at the time.

"The appearance of the wormhole was without warning. If I hadn't noticed a strong mental power fluctuation and avoided subconsciously at the time, I might have been sucked in by the wormhole." Sheng Heng said.

"The strong mental power fluctuates,? General Xiao,? Did you feel it at that time?" Yu Xiuyuan turned to General Xiao and asked.

"No." General Xiao shook his head. "I was far away at the time."

The task he and Sheng Heng received was to restrict the mutant insects' actions, but not kill the mutant insects, so at that time he just stood far away to support Sheng Heng, and did not approach. If he was on the spot at the time, with the reaction speed of the traditional mecha, he might not be able to avoid the suction of the wormhole. At this moment, no one knows where.

"That mental power came from the wormhole, and it didn't spread out." Sheng Heng said, "After I escaped, I can only feel a little faintly."

"Sheng Heng, can you describe how strong this mental power is?" Yu Xiuyuan asked.

Sheng Heng recalled for a moment, his face turned pale and said, "When I sensed this mental power, the sea of ​​consciousness was shaking."

Everyone heard that their complexion changed, and the sea of ​​consciousness trembled. This is an adverse reaction caused by low-level mental power being suppressed by high-level mental power. Sheng Heng has the highest mental power level among them all. If a face can make Sheng Heng's Sea of ​​Consciousness tremble, it can only be said that the other's mental power level is at least one level higher than the S level.

"Will it be the insect emperor?" General Xiao asked.

His question is also a question that all senior military officials present want to know.

"It can only be the Insect Sovereign? If it is not the Insect Sovereign, is there any hope for the Federation?" Yu Xiuyuan smiled bitterly.

If this Zerg with such a high level of mental power is not the Zerg King, but another mutant insect, then when the real Zerg King appears, the entire Federation will be the Zerg’s dish.

"Just now the Academy of Sciences sent a message saying that the insect emperor deliberately made eight wormholes to recover mutant insects. It should be to recover nutrients." Yu Xiuyuan said again.

"Evolved?" Although General Sheng was not there, he still participated in the meeting through video. He was one of the first people to guess that the Zerg was evolving.

"Yes." Yu Xiuyuan sighed, "I originally thought that if these mutant insects were not killed, the insect emperor would not move. Now it seems that the insect emperor may have planned."

As for what the plan is, everyone can guess the result, but the process cannot be imagined. The eight mutant worms almost ruined most of the military power of the federation, and the worm emperor really didn't know how to deal with them. If Yan Hao's mimic mech could be a backhand, now that "Victory" has only been produced for a month, Yan Hao is a genius, and it is impossible to upgrade the mimic mech again in a month.

"Then... what shall we do next?" someone asked during the meeting.

Everyone looked at each other and no one answered. After a long period of silence, Yu Xiuyuan, as the Federal Marshal, could only leave a long-term plan.

After the mutant insects disappeared, the Zerg who had madly attacked humans suddenly became quiet again. They either hibernated on the planet they occupied, or wandered quietly in space. They saw human warship mechas from a distance, as long as humans didn’t take the initiative to attack. They are treated as if they haven't seen it. This phenomenon is extremely abnormal, and it is full of a sense of crisis that the mountains and rain are coming.