Chapter 174: Decisive Battle One

Start from the beginning

[These people all died because of you. 】

Sheng Heng straightened his back fiercely. Although he didn't specify his name or surname, Sheng Heng knew that he was speaking to him. It was the insect emperor who was warning him.

Not only Sheng Heng, but other people in the conference room also understood, and everyone's eyes once again focused on Sheng Heng.

"It's not your fault." Sheng Zhuo was afraid that Sheng Heng would think more.

"I know." Although Sheng Heng knew, he still felt uncomfortable in his heart.

"Yu Shuai, can't wait any longer, just use the previous method." Fengming was the first to stand up, "I am willing to be the first to try."

They discussed the battle plan for the night. Although they didn't think of a complete plan, they thought of a way to actually hurt the insect emperor. The insect emperor's use of mental power is too strong, the spiritual power below the S-level will be directly shattered by the insect emperor, and even the S-level mental power will be temporarily absent. At present, only Sheng Heng's mental power can barely be used in the insects. Support in front of the emperor. Therefore, if you want to get close and hurt the insect emperor, you must meet two conditions.

First, the mental power level must be S level.

Second, use weapons that can hurt the insect emperor.

With the current combat power of the insect king, everyone agreed that the weapons of the tenth-level mecha can no longer harm the insect emperor, and more advanced weapons must be used, and they are more advanced than the weapons equipped with the tenth-level mecha. Weapons, there are only star weapons. And the only thing that the Federation currently has enough to be rated as a star weapon is the Pang old Tianhe No. 1 battleship.

But the Tianhe No. 1 battleship cannot change its shooting direction after accumulating its energy. With the insect emperor’s reaction speed and his ability to create space wormholes, it is difficult for the Tianhe No. 1 battleship to damage it. In order to solve this problem, everyone thought of only one solution, that is, a human bomb.

To put it simply, a mecha warrior with a mental power rating of S, with a star weapon, flies within a certain range of the insect emperor, and detonates at the same time. In this way, the insect emperor can be harmed without fail, but the mecha warrior responsible for this attack will definitely have no bones left.

This is a trick that you don't know how much to kill the enemy, but it will definitely hurt yourself.

"General Wind, you are a tenth-level mecha warrior. The Federation still needs to be guarded. I will perform this task." A lieutenant general with a beard said, this person is exactly how excited he saw the Zerg massacre screen just now. Sound of people.

"Lieutenant General Lin, although you are a very good soldier, your mental power level is not enough." General Feng said.

"Marshal, I apply for a bottle of phantom potion." Lieutenant General Lin fiercely said far away from Yu Xiu.

Yu Xiuyuan was taken aback, and said: "You want the Phantom Elixirs? With your mental state, the success rate of upgrading to S rank is very low, and even if it succeeds, this process will take a long time."

"You are right. My sea-consciousness state cannot withstand the effects of the Phantom Potion, and the success rate will be very low. However, the Phantom Potion can stimulate my mental power in a very short period of time. Reach S rank. As long as I reach S rank, I can get close to the insect emperor." General Lin said.

As soon as Lieutenant General Lin said this, he immediately woke up several people with the same mental power level of A+, and for a while, there were many petitions in the office.