Chapter 172: The purpose of the insect king

Start from the beginning

"I apply for a try." Sheng Heng still insisted on going.

"Sheng Heng?!" Yu Xiuyuan couldn't help but yelled, "You don't want to die in vain."

"Marshal, I am not going to die in vain. My mecha speed is faster than the speed of ordinary Zerg flying, and my mental power can suppress most low-level Zerg. If the situation is not right, I can retreat immediately, they can't catch up. Me." Sheng Heng calmly analyzed.

Yu Xiuyuan was still hesitating.

"Let him go." Admiral Sheng, who had been silent on the channel, said at this time, "Sheng Heng is not a rash person. He said that he should be able to do it if he is sure."

Seeing that General Sheng said so, Yu Xiuyuan reluctantly agreed: "Okay, but if there is something wrong, I will retreat immediately."

"Yes." Sheng Heng replied happily, then turned his head and nodded to his elder brother, and then walked out quickly.

Sheng Zhuo opened the door to the outside after Sheng Heng left. Sheng Heng leaped out of the battleship in his mecha, staring at the group of zergs staring at him with dreadful eyes. At the same time, the mental power dissipated, urging the mental power on the mecha and Xuan Ming spear to the maximum, and then slowly flew towards the X-18 planet.

Inside the battleship, in the command room, everyone watched this scene with breathlessness.

Everyone watched Sheng Heng's mecha getting closer and closer, and finally the group of Zerg watching Sheng Heng approaching moved. But they didn't rush over to besiege Sheng Heng, on the contrary, they were retreating in a tumult, and they retreated in a uniform manner.

This scene exceeded everyone's expectations. Why the Zerg would retreat? This can be explained as the Zerg's fear of Sheng Heng. Sheng Heng's mental power can deter the low-level zerg, they know this, but the low-level zerg who were stunned in the past were either scared and froze in place, or fleeing in panic like a headless fly, how could it be like this? Retreat like complicated disciplinary forces.

The IQ of this batch of Zerg is very high.

Almost at the same time, this thought came to everyone’s mind. During this period of time, from the earliest Zerg race that has been lingering around the periphery of the Federation, to the Zerg race brought out by the emergence of mutant worms, and this batch of worm kings appeared in front of them. Zerg. It seems that batches have higher IQs than batches.

Seeing this scene before him, Sheng Heng did not dare to venture further. If it was a group of Zerg with low IQ, he was confident that he would still have a chance to escape, but if it was a group of Zerg with wisdom, Sheng Heng lost his confidence.

Just when he was hesitating whether to go or stay, a powerful and vast spiritual force suddenly surged from the direction of planet X-18.

Worm King? !

Sheng Heng suddenly raised his head, and subconsciously turned around to flee.

[Don't go. 】

Sheng Heng paused suddenly, and once again raised his head to look in the direction where the insect emperor flew, his eyes were thick and unbelievable.

Was the insect emperor talking to himself through mental power just now?

[Are you the emperor of insects? ] Almost subconsciously, Sheng Heng replied in the same way.

【it's me. 】

At this time, the huge body of the insect emperor had appeared in the sight of everyone, Sheng Zhuo changed color in amazement, and hurriedly shouted to Sheng Heng through the internal channel: "Sheng Heng is back, the insect emperor has appeared."