열넷

NOT EDITED!

     I'm desperate now. Its getting worse. I never thought that the impossible would be possible... I can feel the aggression of their jokes become more prominent. I'm hurting. So much till the point where I'm just numb entirely. It started off as rude jokes, now there's hair pulling, pushing, the taking of my property. I can with hold this still. Just for the sake of you. Maybe its because you're the only person I have to look forward too in this miserable place, within and out this building.

     Yet I know that there will be a limit to my patience too Wonwoo. Ill wait for you until I've had enough.

☏☏☏

     "Can you please stop ignoring me? I can't take it anymore." Something in Wonwoo had changed. He knew it, and he knew that you knew it. What was the cause of this sudden change? He doesn't know, the only thing he does know is that it was because of you. You had been on his mind constantly. Ever since you both had kissed he had been having thoughts and dreams of you, some of them weren't PG13 dreams of he were to be honest, but what mattered was that it was you in his dreams and in his thoughts. Constantly. He wanted to be able to feel your lips on his once more. To kiss your vanilla flavoured lips, to caress you as you both shared a romantic moment. So that's what he planned on doing. He pulled away to look at you who seemed to be stuck in a daze. "You said that there was no limits? Correct? Then that rule works both ways... Stop me if you change your mind."

     Wonwoo had quoted what you had said prior to when you kissed him. He repeated the same thing. His hand reached for your face, cupping your cheek as his lips aggressively smashed against yours. The delicious vanilla flavour he had been craving so much was his. He was enjoying the forbidden flavours you gave off. His lips danced with your still ones, his disgust for himself rising as he didn't reciprocate the kiss—
Which quickly fell short after as your lips began to dance with his. He opened his eyes to see yours flutter shut. A small smile mixing in with the kiss as he shut his eyes. The was nothing stopping them now—
     —or maybe just the loud continuous knocks were the only thing to pull you back to your senses. You pushed Wonwoos shoulders wiping your lips in disgust. You quickly stood to your feet, ignoring the sullen expression on his face.

     Pulling the door open, you were faced with a distasteful Jun. His smile had faltered, his eyes were dark.

     "What do you think you're doing Wonwoo?" Wonwoo didn't respond, and glared at Jun. The tension was so sharp it could cut paper, it made you wonder what the issue was between the two. Jun quickly grabbed your wrist, gently pulling you behind him. "Just because you guys are costars doesn't mean you can act the way you want. Need I remind you of the rules once more?"

     You didn't want anything to escalate, so you placed your hand on his chest, patting it a few times. "Junnie, it's fine... you don't need to worry. He didn't do anything—"

     "Junnie?" Wonwoo laughed squeezing the skin between his eyes. Oh how much pain it was to hear that, his head just got hit with a massive migraine. Your voice playing again and again, just his name Junnie. "What does it matter to you what we were doing, Jun? It doesn't concern you. It's our business—"

     "It's my business as well if you're bothering the woman I plan on pursuing."

     Wait. What the fuck? Complete silence. Did Junhui really just say that? There was no hesitation either. The shock caused you to step backwards, your breath getting stuck in your throat as you were soon filled with hiccups. Wonwoo was shocked as well. He knew something was off about Jun. Ever since the day you fell asleep beside Junhui. The way he gazed at your resting features, the smile you'd bring to his face by the small cute mistakes you mad during set. He observed them all. He was upset about it at that time and he didn't know why. Yet now he understands. It was jealousy rising up in him. He wanted you to not be around Junhui, maybe it's because he knew that Jun had a better impression on you then he did. Wonwoo remained speechless... yet you weren't. "...w-what did you just say?"

     Jun turned his head, smiling down at the female who blushed a dark red. She never once felt like this, maybe that's because she never once experienced this. Her heart was racing and she knew her blood was running all the way to her face. "I'm planning on pursuing you. I like you, Y/n. I always have." Jun paused, his smile falling once more. "So I'd like it if you bothering her and leading her on—"

     "What if I were to say the same thing?" Wonwoo smirked, placing his hands within his pockets. He tilted his head while his tongue rolled over his bottom lip. "I'm planning on pursuing her as well. I like a friendly competition."

     Your face had dropped. A competition? You had a feeling that Wonwoo wasn't fond of Junhui, but the fact that Wonwoo was willing to pursue you just to compete with Jun felt disgusting. The fact that your heart actually rung for him a few moments ago was disgusting. All the hidden built up feelings you just started getting back crumbled and fell, making it conscious for you to finally realize them. They were gone before you even noticed. Yes, you were in fact also trying to play him. The thing with yours tho, you weren't deliberately trying to compete with someone else just because you didn't like the person, you had also been honest about what you were planning on doing from the start.

     Pulling you out of your thoughts, Jun grabbed your hand. Squeezing it gently as if he were trying to comfort you.

"If you only regard her as a competition, I'm afraid you already lost."