NOT EDITED!

     "Didn't you hear? Wonwoo picked Areum to be on his team for sports day!" People would whisper. It was inevitable that there would be gossip. I was famously infamous at school. Those that craved and lived off drama always had the name Wonwoo in their mouths, and because of yesterday's events, I was now in them too. Even those who didn't follow along with it, they all knew what was happening. I didn't like the spotlight, I'd prefer to be alone in a place with only myself.

     I didn't care about the insults I've been getting, I'd try my best to ignore them. Still some of the struck me like a moving train. Some words stuck to me like glue. "Ha! He probably wanted to use her as a shield!"

☏☏☏

     "Yeah, Surprise! I'm also in the film!" Junhui had shouted, stretching his arms out. The two of you weren't very close, but you both knew eachother through one person, and one person only. Soonyoung, aka Hoshi aka Hamster. You had a good impression of Junhui, but you weren't sure if he had one of you. He always seemed to catch you at your worst moments. The very first time you were drunk and screaming your head off at the guy at the bar, second one you had been sleeping in the practice room Hoshi had been practicing in and plenty more encounters that were are from pleasant. "Are you alright? Wonwoo shouldn't had said those things, it was uncalled for."

     You genuinely laughed, leaning against the cafe. In all honesty, it actually was called for, you just didn't give a shit. You weren't going to admit that though, you planned on playing the innocent role. "It's fine, Junhui—"

     "You know you can call me Jun, you don't have to call me Junhui."

     "Okay, Jun." You mocked, laughter flying out of your lips. You glanced up at the sun that still shined brightly. It left you wondering how long you had until the day was over. How much sleep you'd get. "So why're you here? Which role are you?"

     Jun motioned down to his body, cupping his face. His innocent yet playful smile crept up in his slender flattened lips. You couldn't help but admire his cat-like eyes and the moles that filled his face. You played connect the dots with them. "Can't you tell? I'm the second male lead."

     You laughed, placing your palm on his shoulder and shoving him back. He laughed as well. Knuckles tapped against the glass, telling the both of you to head back inside. You pulled the door open, letting you step inside the cafe. This was going to be the last mistake today, you didn't want them to regret picking you for this role.

     The scenes carried on as planned, once you were in a serious state, scene came out perfectly. The angles, the acting, they complemented the cast and crew who had been participating all day. By the time the day was finished, the moon had already replaced the sun in the sky. They all waved eachother other, bowing to one another out of respect. Once mostly everyone was out of view, you could see Wonwoo walk towards the car parked in an empty parking lot.

     You shouldn't help but ask. "Do you seriously not remember me?"

     Wonwoo paused. His rich leather shoes glued themselves to the cement. His fingers danced with the keys in his pocket. He turned to face you, Wonwoos facial expression had remained the same, Hard, Stone, cold. He nodded his head. You faked a laugh, letting the mockery in your voice echo into the cold night sky. "How bout we make a bet then."

     Wonwoo had begun poking his tongue at the inside of his cheek, soon letting the thing roll over his tongue. He leaned back so he could take a better glance at the person approaching him. "What would the bet be?"

     "During our the time of us filming this drama, I'll make you remember since you claim you don't." You smirked, arms crossing over each other. This win was in the bag. You weren't certain, but you had a great hunch that Wonwoo remembered you, or at least that he would if he actually forgot. So that bet was way to easy. Making him remember wasn't enough,
     —you wanted to break him. Just like he had done you in highschool. "But that's far too easy. So the addition to the bet is to make you obsessed over me. To make you fall in love with me."

     This time it was Wonwoos turn to laugh, he didn't hold back either. It felt somewhat insulting, but you were confident you were going to win. "How absurd... I'm in. So how're we doing this?"

     You tapped your chin, looking up at the moon as a bunch of scenarios filled your head. "I'll take you to a place with some significance, and I'll try to get you to remember. I win if you either remember or fall in love, you win if you don't do two of those things."

"What do I get when I win?"

     "How are you so sure you're going to win?"

     "Because there is no way I'll ever end up with you." Wonwoo shrugged, flatting with the knuckles on his hand. He was overflowing with confidence, but it wasn't until strange laughter had escaped the lips from the person in front of him. His head shot up, glaring at you.

     "Who says we'll end up together?" You laughed, holding your stomach as if your organs were about to fall out. You had tilted your head, the corners of your mouth stretching across your face as a smirk appeared. "Don't flatter yourself. I don't like you. I want to break you. To strip you of that large ego of yours, to humiliate you and make you feel pain."

     "To see your cry and weep like a child left alone in a grocery store. That's all that I want. So don't get your hopes up, because I also don't, and will never want to be in a relationship that way with you. At all." You had begun moving your feet. Slowly approaching him as your hand stretched out towards his face, cupping his cheek with one hand. You tapped your hands against his cheek, the cold metal strapped around your slim fingers was sending goosebumps up and down his skin. "As for winning prize... whoever wins can decide then. Why rush a decision in the matter of seconds when we have months to think?"

     Wonwoo bit his tongue. Your attitude was new to him. He had never met someone who had so much resentment towards him. It made him curious, but at the same time, he didn't like it. It was new to him. He didn't want to let your words get to him, because he was confident he was going to win...
     —but it still scared him. He was thinking about all the possibilities that could happen during this time. This undying attraction that was growing couldn't have gone unnoticed. So it was possible.

     You spun around on your heel, hand held out in front of him. "Then it's a deal? Let's see who cries first. Because at the end of this, you're going to be the one on your knees begging me to stay. Just like old times."

     His hand crawled out of his pockets, pressing palm against yours. He sent a light squeeze making shivers crawl along your skin. It was official now. The bet had been made with no proof of it actually being contracted. The only thing keeping this bet alive was the handshake and their words of promise.

"One last thing... there are no limits."