열아홉

The bullying has started. I had a feeling it would, but I had hoped the opposite. Their tiny little jabs, unnecessary and rude comments. I'm trying not to let them get to me, but now, every time I glance upon my appearance in a mirror, those words are the only thing reflecting back. Insults after insults. Ones that I'm fat, I'm ugly, stupid, dumb, obnoxious, a weirdo, attention seeker... they're getting to me.

Maybe that's why I'm sitting in my bathroom, while writing this entry. I feel sick, so I'm puking up everything I have eaten, which is the bare minimum. It's also because I've been diagnosed with bulimia.

☏☏☏

When you thought you were feeling sick. You were genuinely feeling sick. After dragging Jun to the gender neutral bathroom for support, you rushed to the toilet. Pulling the seat up as you emptied the food you barely even ate. Jun had seemed confused and surprised by your sudden sickness, quickly rushing behind you to hold up your hair as he watched as your puked into the toilet bowl. Though he had slight fear or vomit, he stood there persistent as he just looked away in the opposite direction. After you were done, you stood to your feet. Holding onto the stall walls to keep your balance. "...thank you."

You stood to your feet and with the back of your hand you're wiped the vomit from your mouth. Puking from nausea wasn't normal for you... puking by force was normal though. You weren't planning on puking, but in the end, nausea got to you first before your words could. You originally wanted to just vent to Jun, be angry at something and release that anger... perhaps its a good thing you didn't though. You knew if you did, you would regret it shortly. "...I'm sorry. I'm a fucking mess right now—"

"No, you're fine Y/N. I think you should go home for today..." Jun gently latched his hands onto your elbows, pulling you up to stand on your feet. He pulled you up and stared at your face that seemed to have a mix of every single emotion, you stood there trembling in his hands. Your fingers had been shaking immensely. Your every step was wobbly as if you were about to faint at any giving second. Your eyes were trying their hardest to not show a single drop of water. You hadn't wanted to cry, but all this emotion was strangling you. In the end, you eyes gave in to the emotion and were watering. Without a single word, Jun grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into his arms. His hand tapping the back of your head.

He didn't say anything, he didn't say sweet little nothings. He couldn't, he didn't want to console you with words in case they would've been a lie. To tell you everything was going to be alright without even knowing the situation? He wasn't the type to do that. Instead he consoled you with a hug full of warmth a longing, patting your head as you cried and dampened his shirt.

As you seemed to half calmed down, he pulled away, wiping his thumb under your eyes, trying his best to clear your tear stained cheeks. He smiled his toothy grin, as he grabbed your hand and brought you over to the sink. He didn't say anything still, he didn't ask anything either. He figured if you had wanted to say something, you would've. He wasn't going to force you. He wrapped a few paper towels, soaking them with cold water, wiping your cheeks and pressing them softly to your eyes. "Cold helps hide the puffy eyes, you probably wouldn't want paparazzi to take photos of you with a sadden face... though you will look beautiful regardless."

Jun smiled and sent you a wink. It was obvious he was trying to lighten your mood... and it worked. You chuckled, wiping your face as you nodded your head. Though it felt awkward for a while, after all you had been crying in his chest for a while. Jun quickly noticed the school outfit you had been wearing, without hesitation he took his slightly wet jacket, wrapping it around you arms and grabbing your shoulders and bringing you back out of the gender neutral bathroom. He walked you close to the exit before running up to catch up with the director. You couldn't hear what they were saying, but Juns crossed his arms on his chest. Looking around the whole area while pointing at a few things. Not too long after, he grabbed his and your bags before running back to where you stood. "Ready to go?"

"Where are we going?" Your eyebrows furrowed looking at him suspiciously. You were confused as to where he could possibly bring you. Though you wanted to go home and sink in the comfort of your bed, forget about the person you had encountered today... you were intrigued by the mystery Jun was dragging you through. So you asked a stupid question you knew you probably won't get the answer to.

"Well... I was hoping if you were up for it, I could surprise you. Of course if you don't want to, I'll drive you home." Jun smiled while leading you towards his car. You nodded your head before following after him. He pulled the door open for you as you sat down in the passengers seat. Jun shut the door before jogging to the drivers seat. The door opened slightly. A single call made Jun freeze in his spot. He stood there pausing for a few seconds. He pulled the door open before sending you a smile. "Just wait a minute... this will only take a few minutes..."

Jun shut the door and turned around to face the man who had called out to the both of you. Wonwoo stood there, panting heavily while looking at Wonwoo who didn't seem to take his eyes off of you who were in vehicle that didn't belong to you. You could understand anything other then a few mumbles. Your eyes turned to look behind Wonwoo, Jihoon had his hands in his pockets. His head tilting as he looked at you. Slowly taking his hand out of his pocket with a straight face, he had waved at you. You had kept your eyes locked on Jihoon, you couldn't take them off of him. You were too scared too. Jun quickly pulled his car door open sitting himself in the drivers side as he soon sped off from the scene. Within the car mirrors, you watched as Wonwoo and Jihoon stood side by side watching the distance grow between the four of them.

𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋 || 𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें