NOT EDITED!

     I fidgeted with the pen in my fingers, tapping it against the wooden desk I sat behind. The book that laid on the table with unanswered questions. My mind was clogged with the thought of him. The dreamy boy in room 2-8. I patted my cheeks, trying to keep myself focused. It wasn't until I heard my name leave the angelic lips of the boy I had just been thinking about. "Is there Areum in this class? Mr. Kang asked me to send her his way."

     I stood up from my chair, the other students watching my. I didn't like my birth name Areum so people usually addressed me as Y/N per my request. Yet I found the name I hated to sound so heavenly leaving his lips. 

☏☏☏

      You panted heavily, your shirt riding up your stomach, sweat dripping from your forehead and every part of your body. Your legs dangled off the bed and over your blanket. You covered your face, the burning feeling in your throat causing you to feel sick. You always felt like this, maybe it's because of your lack of food. You'd strip herself of the luxury of eating properly to help maintain your slim figure that you had worked hard for. Still you didn't seem to think it was good enough. Every time you'd look in the mirror, you'd still see that chubby highschool teenager.

     You forced yourself up and looked down at your phone, the bright screen shining in your face as the moon was still up before the sun but the sky was slightly turning brighter. It was 6:44am. You had about 2 house of sleep. You sighed, standing from your bed and doing your daily morning routine. Dragging the toothbrush along your teeth, you took a side glance towards the mirror. You ran your hands over the bare stomach, revealing the thin flesh that covered your bones. It wasn't enough yet, you still felt fat.

     Ever since a few days ago, ever since your eyes connected with Wonwoos in person, you've been more self conscious about your body. You wondered what your fans would think if they found out about how you looked in highschool. Would they find you repulsive? You had tried to keep everything about your past a secret from social media. Would Wonwoo tell everyone? You couldn't trust him.

     You gripped tightly onto the bathroom sink, more sweat dripping from your forehead while your heart raced with the time. You harshly pushed your tooth brush aside and swung open the bathroom sink mirror. The medication bottle jingling with pills. The top popped off and two pieces of the medicine rolling out of the bottle and on your tongue. You swallowed the large pills, feeling it scratching at your throat. "Fucking hell."

     You still had to read the script for the first scenes you were to be acting. The script lates sprawled on your bed, the papers at the foot of the bed, slipping and falling on the ground. You had hoped you'd be able to act this out. The drama seemed to be more of an emotional and more directed towards adults. What you found was strange was the writer was anonymous. They had directors and such to help film the drama, but the author was a secret to everyone. The only thing that has been revealed of this popular writer was his alias, which was not even a name. ㅈㄴ. It spelt on the bottom of the title.

     The first episode script writing, shocked you parts of the script felt so familiar. You weren't sure if it was coincidental but it felt as if you were watching bits of your life all over again. You had to pray you'd be able to act the scenes accordingly without having a full blown panic attack. Your wondered why the first episode came out strong as well. This drama was too complex for a teenagers minds, you could definitely tell the writer wanted to connect with adults or maybe certain adults.

☾☺︎︎☽

     You had just arrived to the set. The cameras inside the local cafe store located right by the corner of Han River, the beautiful view of the streaming river and the bridge that hovered overtop of the body of water. A beautiful sight indeed to start your filming. They had you change into different clothing, a barista hat covering the top of your head. As they were deriving up, you stood by the window, a coffee in your hand. You had begun flipping through the script a little more, reading further than the first scene you were going to be acting out. A loud cough coming from behind you made your fingers freeze and your chin turn up to face the stranger.

     You couldn't help but hold back and eye roll. You ignored the tall actor, taking a sip from your coffee, hoping he would take the hint to not speak to you because of the liquid in your mouth. It didn't stop him. "Are you ready to film—"

     "Why're you talking to me, Wonwoo? We're not friends." You interrupted him, taking a chug from the lukewarm coffee placed in your palms. Wonwoo chuckled, leaning against the glass wall. He had gotten a clearer shot of your stone cold uncomfortable state. He wondered why that expression made him uncomfortable.

     "We're co-workers, isn't it normal to be friendly?"

     You laughed, slamming the script down on the counter. Dark and deadly pupils boaring into his skull. The amount of hatred could never amount to anything because it was too much. The cafe seemed to have grown darker and quieter, as the staff sensed the awkward aura. "You lost the chance to be friendly when you didn't want to back out of this drama. I could've forgotten high school, if you had just dropped out—"

     "What's your problem with me?" Wonwoo bluntly interrupted. Picking as his nails. Shock was the only emotion you could feel. He had the audacity to even ask that? Seriously? You wanted to grab him by his collar and throw him over that damn bridge and straight into Han River. "You're acting as if we knew each other—"

     "Don't you even fucking start that with me." You raised your voice slightly, the firmness in your voice caught everyone's attention. You had dropped your index finger that you failed to notice even raised. Resting it on the apron they had you wear. "I know you remember, only an idiot wouldn't remember. And only a bigger idiot would believe the lies you're spouting."

     You looked down at the scene written with ink on the script. A smile creeping up on your lips while it spread across your face like Nutella. You swung your head towards Wonwoo, whose eyebrow raised with caution. "I said before that I was going to make the time recording this drama hell...
     —and boy, did I mean it."