Flipside

"In the war of love, the battle between emotion and logic is the most brutal."

I walked down the halls, squinting my eyes for a tall, charming vampire

I walked down the halls, squinting my eyes for a tall, charming vampire. I grin when I finally catch him, talking to none other than Kayla. I frown walking up, crossing my arms as I wait for her to look over. She rolls her eyes, before looking back up at my boyfriend.

"See you later Blake." She says too sweetly. I laugh at her stuck up form walking away. I reach up grabbing at Blake's shirt.

"What find you a new girlfriend?" He shrugs playing along.

"Since mines been missing in action for the past week, had to find me a new one." I laugh. It was Monday, the first day back to school since thanksgiving and the weekend. Not only could I not see Blake, I also haven't been aloud to have my phone.

"They were overdramatic about the whole thing." He laughs. When it was thanksgiving dinner, I decided that I didn't want to show up and instead lied to Blake and skipped it with him for Seattle. I soon got asked where I was and I didn't lie, but I did get grounded.

I got told my acting out was out of control more and more each day. I told Em who's wouldn't be with the family we had leading me also to get my phone taken. I didn't care though, the trip was everything I could ever want to be.

I walked into the house later that day, meeting a stern faced Emily and Effie. I thought they got all there anger out the other day, but it seemed they didn't.

"We got to talk Claire." I nod, sitting across from them as I let them say their peace.

"We understand, over the past two months why you've been acting like you have." I frown, crossing my leg dramatically.

"You do? Please tell me."

"Your only accepting what you think you know about the imprint, and you think Quil's the bad guy. You need something temporary to help distract yourself and your using Blake as that. We understand why, but using Blake isn't going to fix it, talking to Quil will."

I look at them like their actually crazy, because they are. They think I'm using him, Blake. How awful they think of me when they are so inclined to be in relationships with people who don't even truly love them.

"You think you've got it all figured out don't you?" I look at both of them, on edge at the outburst they're about to hear.

"You think in this cookie cutter life you both have built with your wolves that I should want the same thing. Something so unreal and fake." Effie holds up her hand stopping me.

"That's your problem Claire, you don't even know what an imprint is. It's your soulmate, Quil no matter how you feel about him, is your soulmate and your only hurting him and yourself with this rebellion." I scoff standing up.