Tag, your it

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."

We drive about 30 minutes from Forks, I turn the music up as loud as possible to pass my boredom as Quil wouldn't give me answers as to where exactly he was taking me

We pull into a place that I knew was an arcade, laser tag. I grin over at him immediately.

"Laser tag?" I asked peering over at him with a smile, this was definitely gonna be a perfect first date.

"Sorry would you rather a fancy dinner?" He asks. I squinch my nose up finding dinners like that to not only be awkward, but boring.

We put our vests on, I notice the red patch on mine and the blue on Quil's laughing as I realize, he was about to lose so hard.

"What's so funny?" I shake my head.

"Oh nothing, just that your going to be such a miserable loser when I'm done." He gives me a smirking face, looking like he's sizing me up before walking past me into the room. This was definitely my kind of night.

It starts out slow, it's a medium room with plenty of gleaming lights to distract anyone. We both quickly run to hide as the timer counts down. I'm on the lower section, and as I turn my head on a corner I can see Quil up at the top.

Once it's time to go, I quickly run up the stairs, crouching as I see Quil missing as he fires going down the stairs. I catch him going to the middle of the room, dead center and completely in my shot as I take my turn right to his chest. His chest rattles at the point, as he looks up at me through the darkened room.

My grin falls before I see him, not anymore down there but right across from me in a way too fast for any human. That's when I feel it the rattle, he shot me.

"You forget little Claire, I got an advantage." He says grinning as he runs down the stairs. I laugh before I make my way after him, loving the adrenaline that's filling me up.

I make it to where theirs plenty of holes in the walls, catching another rattle as Quil shoots me too quickly. I grasp the loss quickly, shooting him right before he can hide. It was 2 for 2 at the moment, 30 seconds left in it as I hide behind a pillar.

I stand still, suddenly wanting him to try and get to me. He takes the bait quickly, moving towards where I hid behind the pillar. He thinks he's going to be quicker, but I won't let him as he turns that corner grinning at me as the guns to my chest and our faces mingle closely.

"Got you doll." I lean in, baiting him even more before sending my gun right too his stomach. His face fills with surprise, I quickly cover it with my lips. He reacts immediately, our guns falling to our sides I pull back.

"I think it's I, who's got you Ateara." I move my nose along his, before the final buzzer sounds. The red team being announced over the speaker as the winner.