I remember I had a teacher in elementary school that was a nice woman, however, she didn't pay much attention to the feelings the kids experienced. That woman was a little bit cold in that field.

If I had someone as enthusiastic and sweet as Jinsu back then, I swear Changbin hyung wouldn't have so much trouble teaching me some of the subjects I couldn't quite understand because I was a little sad that my parents were never there for me.

"Okay...here we are~," Jinsu said while pointing at a distant, a colorful building.

On the outside, I could see an enormous playground and thousands of trees and flowers. Just as colorful and vivid as kids are.

As we were entering, Jinsu kept pointing at the places she took the kids to play and what activities they liked the most.

"Jinsu!"

However, my mini-tour soon was interrupted.

A middle-aged woman came as soon as she spotted us on the playground. Her face illuminated at the presence of Jinsu as she felt relief.

"Mrs. An~ How have you been?" Jinsu greeted her while hugging her back, "Is everything okay with your health?"

"I've had better days, my pretty girl. Right now, I need to attend my appointment with the doctor for regular check-outs. Nothing dangerous, but I indeed am in a rush, and well-" the woman paused once her eyes landed on me.

I didn't know what to do, so I smiled at her out of awkwardness.

"Hello, there..." Mrs. An said to me, "so, this handsome guy here is the reason why you almost reject my offer, huh? What a surprise~" The woman said while pinching Jinsu's cheeks and chuckling, "all girls are the same. Once you get a boyfriend, you just forget about the whole world..."

The woman came in my direction and faked to whisper, but loud enough for Jinsu to listen, "is she giving you trouble, young man? I bet she does... She has so much energy..."

I chuckled, "no, not at all, ma'am. I can deal with her sweetness..."

I saw Jinsu fidgeting with her fingers just behind the woman. She looked a little bit embarrassed. But when she heard I didn't mention anything about us being a couple she relaxed and came in our direction.

"Aahh~ Mrs. An, I'll take care of your group for those two hours. Don't worry. You should go and arrive on time to your appointment..."

Mrs. An nodded with a big smile on her face, and after some more exchange of words, she bid her goodbyes.

"Ji... I'm sorry about that..." Jinsu said with an apologetic expression, "I should have denied it...but... I am sorry if you felt uncomfortable..."

I smiled at her, "don't think too much about it, okay? I don't mind being mistaken for your boyfriend. I only care about what you think and feel..."

"I-"

"But...this is not the time to talk about that." I said while pointing to the building, "you need to deliver classes, remember?"

Jinsu widened her eyes in realization, "omg~~ my kids~~ I need to revise today's lesson~~,"

Without more to say, she dragged me inside the institution and went over to the desk of the office of Mrs. An. Then, Jinsu started to analyze some papers and some books. She took out some of the notebooks she packed in her bag and proceeded to take some notes.

Once she felt satisfied with what she read and wrote, Jinsu looked at me.

"Ji, we have ten minutes left before the next class starts. I'll explain how you need to behave during the class, okay? There are some rules that need to be followed..."