Chapter 12

A week has passed, there is no sign of Calder's car. Robert is waiting for her to come. And then he will fly to his dream city.

On breakfast, he casually asked his mother, about his neighbours and what she told him, made him choke on the milk he was drinking.

"What?" He said.

She gave him a weird look.," I don't understand why it's concerning you, my boy."

"No, I meant, they just moved in. And they left. I mean.It's nonsense."He said in anger.

"Do you where they went?" He asked her.

She shook her head and said ," They were knew, they never tried to interact with anybody. And we can't judge them. I mean they didn't shift again because they wanted to. It's most probably because of Mr. Calder's business." He nodded.

He spent most of the day in gym , taking his anger out.
Thinking why didn't she tell him? Then again, why would she?They didn't even talk.

That night he came back at his house,had dinner and lied on his bed and instantly fell asleep.

He woke up in the mid of the night, drank water and packed all his stuff. Now it was time for him to move out and live his dreams.

When everything was done, he sat on the edge of his bed and looked out his window.

He couldn't see anything,but darkness in that house,which made him chuckle. How he possibly thought the fact that they could be together.

He thought about his high school and realised that he had fun but the two months with Eleanor were his favourite.

He switched off the lights and pulled the covers over him and looked at the ceiling.

He was happy. Because somewhere deep inside his heart, he hooked up with girls because he wanted to fall in love. He thought maybe he will fall in love with one of them. But he never really cared , when other guys hooked up with those girls. But instead he fell in love with the girl he never talked to.

Eleanor is his first love. She will always be. Robert love her.And will always will. There is no going back. But he lost his chance. A fact that arises his mind of what if she liked him back. Thinking about all the What if's he fell asleep, dreaming about the girl who entered his world stole his heart and left. Such a theif.