Chapter 1

One day, a new girl entered the school. The moment she entered, the moment everybody's eyes were on her. The eyes of guys nearly popped out because of her beauty whereas the girls gave her a nasty look because their guys also considered her as beautiful.

She was just a normal girl who wore black jeans, a black spaghetti, covering it with a black leather jacket. Her hair was thrown in a messy high bun.

"Good Morning. I am Eleanor Calder. I am a new kid." She told the coordinator. The coordinate smiled and welcomed her warmly. She handed her the schedule, which Eleanor will need.

Still feeling the eyes on her, she saw that she have math's class in the beginning with Mrs Mathews. She walked into the class and sat as a far as she could. Soon the class was almost full when a lady who looked as she is in her later forties entered the class, whom she thought was Mrs Mathews.

Mrs Mathews clapped her hand in a way to silence the class. There was a pin-drop silence in a second and Eleanor was amazed to see that. She liked Mrs Mathews already.

She smiled thinking in a way that at least she met someone who is nice.

"Yes, Miss. May I know the reason behind that smile of yours." With that, Eleanor's head jolted up and she saw everyone is looking at her. But she kept her head high and spoke," Hi, I'm Eleanor Calder..." Mrs Mathews cut her off," Oh, you are the new kid. I didn't know you were in my class. Anyways, Alright lets start with our lesson."

Everyone turned their attention back to Mrs Mathews except for that one guy, Robert Walker. He turned his attention at his notebook a moment later, and he couldn't resist but say, "WOW."