Chapter 10

He got angry. He wanted to punch someone in the face right now. But instead he just turned around and walked out of the school.

Two days have passed. Robert is completly ignoring her. Even if their gazes meet, he glares at her and turns away, which was considered as pretty much weird for Eleanor.

But little did she know, that when Robert finally decided to talk to her, she walked away.

Robert is spending most of the time in the gym, taking out all his anger.

The angry that why can't he still get that stubborn girl out of his mind?Why is he feeling like this towards this girl?Why has he fallen in love?

Why is Eleanor being so coward? Why can't she just be with him? Why can't he fall in love with a girl like Chelsea? Why?

Only two weeks are left for graduation. Then everyone will go on different places. Living and pursuing their carreers.

He can't even sleep at night? Wow, Robert Walker is actually in love.

He tried to forget everything. And wants to begin a fresh start.

He closed his eyes and begged for the sleep to come and fell asleep after a while.

The next day, he became same. Looked at Eleanor the same he used to before. No anger, No glaring. Nothing.

And again this thing was considered as weird to Eleanor.

Weeks passed. He finally thought to tell her on the day of graduation. Because he knew that they all will go in different direction. So it hardly matters.

On the day of graduation. Eleanor curled her hair and wore a light blue dress with black high heels and long gold ear rings making her looking absolutely gorgeous.

Whereas, Robert wore a dark blue button up shirt which was tucked in his black jeans.His sleeves were folded up, till his elbows, showing off his toned arms.
And he still managed to look hot and simple.

They were completly meant for each other.

Today was a big day for Eleanor, as she was finally getting graduating.And a big day for Robert, because today he was finally going to confess to Eleanor, of how he feels about Eleanor and how she drove him not crazy but completly insane.

After the party and after party. He came at his house but frowned because Calder's car was not parked at their house.

He went in his room. And he couldn't care of anything but slept.

The next day when he woke up, and peeked out his window, he couldn't see their car.

Now, there was a mixed feeling errupting in him.

After graduation, Eleanor had to move back to her hometown. His dad told her that they will be moving after her graduation. Which she found completely insane, as she is been doing this since 5 years now. Moving from one place to another.

When she finally replied to her Dad, that her graduation is after two weeks. She kept her phone away.She knew that she don't want to leave. Not lose contact from two people, Chelsea and....Robert.

She likes to look at him and likes his stare too. But she never really talked to him. She really wanted to, but she was scared. Never knew, Why?

Now after graduation, she didn't attend any party. Her parents drove away from there with their daughter, Eleanor.