Chapter 3

The next day he tried his best not to look at her. He was sitting in his homeroom and after hearing all the talks of other guys he was a deep thought.

Every guy liked her.So that can be the solution that Robert also liked her. But Robert felt different. He wanted to rip every guy's head who wanted to take advantage of her.

Overall, He was completely jealous.

But he never wanted to be one. He was a cool guy. Girls were jealous for the girl who Robert used to stay with. But Robert never felt this way. He was angry at himself. Just one girl who joined this school, hell even shifted in this city two weeks ago is driving him crazy.

He finally got up pushing everyone out of his way making way to his class when he saw her..He stopped in his tracks and just stood there wanting to talk to her. She was walking towards him and he thought that she was finally coming to talk to him.

He stood there and smirked thinking that finally, she was coming to him.

But to his disappointment, she walked past him and in the class. That's when he realised that he was standing in the doorway of the classroom. In full frustration, he punched the nearby wall and walked out of the school for some fresh air.

"That girl is getting under your skin, Robert," Ana spoke and passed him a glass of white wine.

He just rolled his eyes at her.Taking a sip of his wine he told her," Good night,Ana."

"You always try to change the subject.You come to me when you are stressed. But this time, you look frustrated...by your own feelings." Ana said.

Ignoring her he got out of bed grabbing his sweatpants and wearing it to cover up his lower naked body and went to the balcony with his glass. He leant against the railing and thought of what Eleanor must be doing right now.

Ana was right. Eleanor is seriously getting under his skin. After all the hooks up with Laila, Ana, and many other sluts, he just can't seem to forget that one girl. But instead he thought of her, of how would it be like with her.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips.Will that girl ever leave him?